Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, January 19, 2004

Oneesan...Do Ko??

Kozumi's Quote of the week:
"Hey, cutie...you got a twin brother?? ....Is he dead too? ^^"
--the first thing that struck my head upon seeing Itsuki Tachibana in Fatal Frame 2

If anyone's been wondering where our host has been, she's been intermittently playing and fearing the survival horror gem Fatal Frame 2. ^^ What can I say? I admit I'm hooked, and not cuz the charas are cute. Its got a sad story, and the scare tactics are pretty good. I'm hooked on the theme song Butterfly (Chou) and I've sent my minons to search for the music video.
For those who aren't into the survival horror genre or have played other games like Silent Hill instead of this sleeper hit, Fatal Frame's premise is that you run around, taking pictures of misshapen ghosts with the Camera Obscura, a camera that can see the unseen and exorcise spirits when taking pix. In the second installment, you play as Mio Amakura, who along w/ her twin sister Mayu, are trapped in the Lost Village, All God's Village, and must escape the dead villagers; and all through the story, there are clues about a ritual in which one twin kills the other.
I LOVE THIS GAME. And yes, Tsubasa-kun, I will give it back soon, as I am going to buy my own copy tomorrow if fate allows.

So! Aro, I'm gonna give you this exorcizing camera and I'm sening you to this ridiculously haunted house and village and I want you to take pictures of vengeful, murderous ghosts.

Aro: Only if I get a hot chick to follow me around, walking 2 miles an hour and wears cute outfits, and is the bait so I can get Fatal Frames.

Um, you can take Loki.

Aro: Then he has to wear the skirt and boots.
Loki: XP You wanna crimson butterfly?
Aro: Can't, we're not twins.
Loki: Minor problem.

Now, you 2 take good pix ok? And make sure neither of you comes back with...unusual markings on your necks, ne?

Rya: Like a giant hickey?
Loki: No, Rya, that's not a butterfly....-_-
Rya: Hey...this Itsuki guy...he gonna be....haunting the premises?
Aro: Dunno. You wanna come too?
Rya: Hell yeah. He IS a twin.....
Loki: Dear Lord...you two and dead people.... As long as she wears the cute skirt-tights combo.
Rya: ......fine.
Aro: As long as we split the Tachibana twins.

^^;;; Well, no doubt will the Fatal Frame posts continue...mayhaps even the wacky adventures of Aro, Loki, and Rya in the village of dead vengeful ghosts. XD

MAFUYU
You are Mafuyu.You're loyal to those who have
helped you,
but will that be your fatal flaw?


What Fatal Frame Character Are You Like?
brought to you by Quizilla

So...I'm a hot journalist?? GO!

*The Ritual.....Lunies....*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home