Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, December 29, 2003

Pre-post Apocalyptic Report

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"I like how Elijah Wood said the battle at Minas Tirith made the battle at Helm's Deep its bitch."
--Commenting on how nice the battle was, after watching the epic end of the greatest trilogy in history.

Well, we still have some time before the world goes boom, as I always try to predict every year, since 1990. XD Nothing yet, but we're still over here trying to get Aro to open the gates of Eden, Rya and Co to seriously muck about with time/dimension/continuity, or for Loki and Heimdall to finally throw down and start Ragnarok, whilst Syndelin plans a late Y2K. Ph34raG3? Not quite, but close to it.

A resounding "HOLY MOTHER OF DOG" for the last Lord of the Rings movie, Return of the King. Had everything I needed to see, including Frodo kissing Sam. Yes, I mean it, but no, not in the way I want it to mean. XD

Raz: We all agree: it DID make Helm's Deep its bitch, that battle.
Lolita: And such lovely sets as well!

I'm glad I'm finishing the year with a DAMN good movie, as opposed to mediocre ones or terrible ones (*coughcoughGoldenLawscoughcough*) So we here at RanLune are very happy widgets. ^^

Christmas w/ the family was pretty cool. Got some stuff, but really nothing that most of you didn't hear about....XD Yes, I ended up in getting the cobalt GB Adv SP....no games for it exclusively yet, but I have been playing the Harry Potter game...dunno which one, and I've been cursing cuz Hogwarts is so damn big. XD Curses! And, yes, Hana, I am starting Star Ocean, as soon as I get a moment's peace....
One thing of note is this massive jewelry chest that my grandparents got me. This thing is freaking HUGE; about 1 1/2 feet by 2...in that neighborhood. Nice dark finish and side panels that lock for my necklaces. I dunno where I'm putting it but at least now I have a place for all my necklaces and other cosplay accessories.

I've been doing a lot of sewing, mostly finishing a certain someone's b-day present....^^;; (you know who you are) and making a variety of chibi dolls. Plan is to sell them on eBay and hopefully add to the almost non-existant "Funds for Dez's Cosplay Fund". XD Hey, I gotta finsh that Reiya costume...gimme a break, ne? Plus gotta do my costume from Bastard! if Ryochan would so kind to toss some images my way....XD

Whelp, more randomness to come, but now I have to get ready to go tackle Star Ocean, if nothing else bars my way...^^;; So catch ya'll later....

*Till next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home