Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

...And I Feel Fine...!

Aro: Hey, Loki, say "The End of the World is near".
Loki (amused): "The end of the world is near"??
Rya: Like, all apocalypic like.
Loki (James Earl Jones impression): THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!
Rya (falsetto): Repent! Repent!!
Bethany: Repent all sins, sinners!
Aro (joining in): Give us your women!
Ashton: And young boys.
Loki: No, no, this is the Apocalypse, not Mars Attacks. Its all about General Chaos.
Ashton: General chaos calls for light rioting, a dash of looting, and a smatter of rape.
Bethany: Maybe YOUR Apocalypse does.
Ashton: It does.
Aro: We've done Y2K. Its all about the End of the World now.
Rya: As we know it.
Loki: And I feel fine.
Bethany: Oh good, I'm glad REM's hit is still alive and kicking. Who started all this End of the World/Ragnarok/Apocalypse thing anyway?
Loki: Well, there was this chap named Nostradamus--
Aro (interrupting): Well, it all started back in the 1800, when I had a vision in an open field....
Ashton: *plays a banjo*
Bethany: What the hell--??
Loki: No Aro, it wasn't a Divine Vision, it was the dinner you had.
Rya: Something tells me that ancient tv dinners before there was a tv was a horrible idea.
Aro: Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have eaten steak sitting there for several weeks....
Ashton: How'd you chew it?? With a bandsaw?
Loki: No, no, the green stuff is NOT healthy.....XD XD It wasn't really spinach. It was probably moss.
Bethany: You ALL are on drugs.
Aro: And on vintage steak with spinach-moss.
Loki: I think that impending doom gives one a light and free feeling.... Its very liberating, and makes life all the more vivid.
Bethany: So does drinking moldy eggnog.

First order of bidniz: A Happy Birthday to Ryuutchimalfoy!! We're drinking champaign in your honor!

Aro: Namely because I wanted to get into the New Year's alcohol early and needed a good excuse.
Lex: Hope its non-alcoholic....don't hurt me Dio!!! XD

I drink a toast to you, I drink a toast to the New Year, I drink a toast to the old year, and I drink a toast to Bragi. .....So I hope you're happy now that I'm smashingly drunk! ^^

Loki: ^_^ Cup of Vows this ain't.

Ahhhhh, the wonderful sounds of my dog attacking my little sisters....I love the screaming...XD Demon dog, I swear...and that damned cat Simba, who's quickly earning a right to call him many many names, keeps thinking he's the cutest thing ever whilst wreaking havoc in my room and being a general pest. Hmmm, and people wonder where my Loki got his personality....

Loki: My personality's based off a *cat*????
MaoMao: *purring* Welcome to my world, sugar. >^.^<

Just picked up the latest Rising Stars of Manga....and am both inspired and despressed. I wanna be in it...yet my artwork isn't NEARLY up to par with half these contestants.....T_T I'm best off self-publishing, yet parts of me are screaming for me to at least try. I don't know...the deadline for the June issue is this March....but....yeah. I wouldn't know where to start or which characters/story to use. I just don't think I'm cut out for it, being nationally published. Comaired to the likes of Chou-chan, Sahana, Eve-chan and even my Kois Ryochan and Fox, I pretty much suck. Sometimes I feel like my drawing ablilities, for all the years I've tried to hone them, simply aren't good enough. Stories I have an excess, but talent to pull it all off....well, its in something of a short supply for me. Then again, I don't do it for money, I may do it for recognition, but I guess I mainly do it all for the love of the art. I can't live without a sketchbook (little more than a college ruled notebook) and a Papermate .5 lead mechanical pencil. Maybe I can't make a living off it like my mom wants me to, but....well, with out my constant compainions like Rya, Aro and Loki, I guess I'd be less of a person than anyone else. Bottom Line: I wanna be recognized so I can show those naysayers that I AM someone, and I want to share the worlds where my characters live so that they can feel just as complete as I do.

Sate, enough wallowing in the muck, its time to partay!! Like its....um...never mind. *points* You all should go out and read the Kindaichi Files!!!! Damn good series, even if I never can tell who did it. To a detective who's taller than me!! *raises glass*

Aro: *w/ glass* And doesn't wear shorts?
Syndelin: Please, if he wore shorts, he couldn't keep that "mouse" in the "house".
Loki: Which seems to please most of you fangirls just fine.
Hermod: *pouncing on Loki* Yay! What are we toasting to???
Dio: *watching the boys* Underaged shonen ai snogging, apparently.
Loki: I'm so out of here.
Rya: Sucks being one of the only straight males here, ne, Loki-kun?
Loki: I AM the only straight male. Raz doesn't count. He's the only straight corpse.
Lolita: Unless you count Drag Zombie.
Raz: I AM NOT wearing those fuck-me boots, so forget about it.
Loki: Actually....that might be interesting.
Lolita: *smiling* It is.

Okay guys, let's save the partying for later tonight. I'm sure there will be another post just before the ball drops....Because the whole kissing thing may be a little awkward....

Raz: What, so we're kissing all the straight girls??
Loki: No, I AM.
Aro: So Loki gets to pimp. I don't see how that's different than any other day.
Loki: Says the bi male who's planning on macking out w/ every other guy here.
Aro: ^_^ I love you too, Loki-kun.

^^;;, So catch ya later, ne? Minna-san!!

*Till the ball drops, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home