Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

My Computer is Making Kingdom Hearts Sounds...

Clio's Word of the Week:
X(?)-- In fanfictions w/ pairings and/or sex, X means "by" (ie, 1X2, or Heero by Duo); the name that preceeds is usually the seme and the name that follows X is usually the uke.

Star Ocean has been delayed in that Defiance called to me once again.....can't help it, I love Raziel and Kain.

Raziel: I am a badass mother fucker, am I not.
Kain: I certainly hope not.

For those on Tsu.nu's forum (which I think is now private), you've prolly heard that now I'll be making chibi dolls as a way to fund myself. No, I'm noy like Liltichan, cuz she r0x0rs at eBay, but Ryochan and I'll be putting some dolls up for sale. No piccys of them yet, but if you have seen my handiwork, then you'll know what to expect. Following dolls are currently in production:
*Kenshin & Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
*Naruto (duh, Naruto)
*Zoro (One Piece)
*Sakura Kinomoto (Tsubasa Reservoir)
*Samara/Sadako (The Ring and Ringu respectively)
*Trunks (Dragon Ball GT)
*And possibly, as its been started, Bridget (Guilty Gear XX)
I'm not including ones that have already been made as gifts for certain ppl....(ya'll know who you are). BTW, the Ring girls will have a cardboard TV and well as bonus accessories and will have to be sold w/in the week they are made because I don't want them in my house. ^^;;

I also have a lone Loki doll but I have a feeling I'm not giving him up either because A) he's isn't up to my normal standards (some minor faults), and B) he's just so damned cute. No, Aise, I am NOT molesting it. That's just wrong....and besides its made of felt and far too tiny, and no, Starherd and Ryuutchimalfoy, I do NOT make them anatomically correct. Be-heh, I'm thinking of making Sam and Frodo ones....but the detail on their costumes is far beyond my capabilities.

Diz: ^_^ Chibis are shibby.

Anyone know why the blog post thing is different for Macs and PCs? I can't check the calander thing in the post area on my Mac cuz it doesn't exist. Moogle-man, I think you may have an answer.... Whelp, better get back to work, so I'll catch ya later, w/ one more post before the new year/apocalypse! YATTA!

*till next time...if the world doesn't blow up, Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home