Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

First Post of the Year!!!! WHOOO-HOOO!!!!

New Years Resolution: Stop procrastinating.

Bethany: But we can always start that next year~~! ^_^

What's on Dez's Desktop: A YamiMatsu wallpaper made but my lovely koi (icons on the left); Watari stripping Tsuzuki....o_o "Show me your body!"; another neato wallpaper made by a freind, the fabulous Liltichan and her Sonic X collage

Bethany: So! Nice party, ne, minna-san??
Kage: Sez you. My date was passed out or ridiculously drunk the entire time.
Loki: Aren't you glad we brought dates?
Rya: Aro passed out from all the alcohol...hmmm, what a surprise!!! -_-
Ashton: Made things easier on my end.
Kage: >< MY daemon! Go molest someone else's!
Dio: Did anyone watch Dick Clark in NY last night?
Syndelin: Oh you mean Tummy Tuck Everlasting?
Loki: XD Oh come on, he isn't that young looking.
Kage: Heard they were going to air drop him in.
Dio: By Air Force One.
Ashton: "Dick Clark you are more important than our Nation's president."
Bethany: Luckily he still has the body of a 30 year old.
Kage: Bionic implants.
(Cue $6 Million Dollar Man sound)
Rya: Did anyone else catch the New Years celebrations around the world?
Dio: Yeah, anyone see Hong Kong?
Loki: Psh, yeah, FIREWORKS. I shoulda gone there to celebrate. New York is so overrated.
Ashton: Nothing really happened. I was watching CNN and nothing. Again.
Loki: Yeah, I was kinda disappointed that there weren't any riots. Its was reletively a normal quiet New Years.
Ashton: 'Cept when the ball dropped and it exploded and took out Times Square.
Kage: ......You're lying.
Ashton & Loki: Yeah.
Kage: Ok then.
Dio: A bunch of us spent most of it playing Star Ocean.
Bethany: "The Enemy!!"
Rya: And playing Defiance in Chibi Mode, as we like to call it.
Syndelin: XD OMG, sneaking??? I thought it was the CUTEST thing!!!
Dio: A lotta glitches but still fun none the less.
Ashton: I thought Kain's Cardboard Tube of Death was the best.
Loki: Which is why Ashton, Raziel, and I stalked the rest of Randon Lunacy with said tubes, whacking people to death.
Ashton: And in Aro's case, literally.

Well, as you can see there was more of a party in my head than in my actual house. Star Ocean r0x0rs my bo0x0rs....now if only I could handle the battle system better. XD Its pathetic when you die in the first half hour of an RPG. XD XD ^^;; And yes, the above mentioned modes for Defiance really do exist. 3 words: Vehiculum Furtus Maximo.

Dio: For those who actually go to Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds will be the only ones who'll get that....^^;;

Whelp, gotta unpack, I'll catch the rest of you later. Stay bright, stay magical, stay otaku, peeps!

*Happy New Year Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home