Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Creme Savers Will Kill Us All!!!

Clio's Word of the Week:
Oi (interj)-- Japanese word for Hey!

What's on Dez's Desktop: Kain of Defiance kicking ass w/ the Soul Reaver; The G-boys of Gundam Wing posing on a red couch (yum); Raziel at the various Reaver forges of SR2.

Sorry about the not-posting but x-mas shopping is murder. Especially parking. So if you hear about that body in the delta.....

I had a scary death-defying thing happen to me yesterday. I woke up late, per usual, so I decided to stay in bed for a bit.....

Aro: As it was a tid bit nipply, and it was breast to turn up the hooter.
Dio: *kicks him in the shins* Baka.

I had a bag of strawberry Creme Savers and a small pic for Ragnatropolis I wanted to finish. So I put 2 and 2 together and started to draw, feasting on the creme savers. Well, after a bit, I took a break and picked up vol 6 of Star Ocean: Second Story, cuz I needed to look at Leon's costume (sooooo cute! yes, I think I do have a thing for the younger male set ^^;;). So I'm lying back, w/o a care in the world, sucking on this candy, andI accidently swallow it. It was a reletively new piece so it was pretty big. Well, the first thing that strikes my head is: "Shit, you're choking." I sit up, and try to swallow this vile thing, which fortunately was in my mouth long enough to be swallowed whole. It took awhile and a few times I thought it was gonna cut off my air supply, but I stayed reletively (and surprisingly) calm throught the entire affair. All the while, my granny was in the living room asleep. I dunno if that's irony or what.....><
Well, since i'm typing this, you know that I didn't end up dying, but I did piuck up a few bits of valuable info: 1) Eating candy in bed will do more than make you dream about pain-loving psychotic dentist dominatrixes (see vol 2 of Pet Shop of Horros and vol 1 of Matentei Loki Ragnarok for further analysis), 2) Never lie down when eating, 3) Creme Savers are evil and will kill us all, much like cookies (and not the holiday, edible ones), 4) The Gods must be crazy....and laughing like hell, and 5) I am a dumbass. That is all.

Sate! In other news, shopping's a bitch! Hey, for all you who know that I am a) less than a normal girl, and b) a bit of a tomboy or just one who likes to dress as a boy (>.>), you'll be surpised to know I bought something *for myself* at Sephora. For those who don't know what Sephora is, its a make-up store, w/ lotsa hi-priced make-up. NO, I did not buy actual make-up....-_- Hey, just because I'm wearing more pink these days doesn't mean I'm taking to wearing foundation and eye-liner. I dun like it....no sirree. But I did end up in getting some face cleanser and moisteruizer for my face since peple I know cringe at the thought of washing their fae with soap. I gotta really bad complexion and if this stuff helps, well, all power to it. I feel like one of those reformed guys on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. XD

Whelp, that's about it, gotta go work on my Secret Santa stuff and sew.....>.> He he, my fingers are bleeding.....@_@ Maybe I need more sleep. So see ya'll later.

*Till next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home