Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, December 19, 2003

@_@

What's on Dez's Desktop: Duo blowing out Relena's candles; Dante packin' heat; some little pink thing I wanna eat XD XD.

Aro: Loki did something stupid.
Kozumi: Aw, man....
Loki: ^^;; Um, yeah....
Rya: And this is the last time we let you be in charge of posting....
Loki: So I hit some command keys I shouldn't have..... ^^;;;
Kozumi: I think this time we should actually *start* the post before it goes down again.
Rya: And this time, we're all high and hyper now.
Loki: XD Instead of all slow and turtle-like as before. Yeah, cuz....well, for those of you who didn't see the 1st post, which is prolly ALL of you.....
Aro: Espcecially cuz now we're retyping it.
Loki: I, uh, dunno how that happened.....
Rya: You touched keys.
Kozumi: Keys he should never have touched...XD
Aro: Instead of like downers, like we were on the fist time, we're more like we're on condensed Pixie Stix.
Kozumi: XD "Why, I'm the precocious Pixie Prince!"
Loki: .......Thank you for that lovely Dexter's Lab reference.... Ok, before I reset this all by hitting the wrong command keys, let's start the real post and start and I stop pushing buttons and breaking things.
Rya: I'm all for Loki not breaking things, or pushing buttons or frankly not doing anything. Hi, I'm Rya li St. John.
Aro: I'm Aro of Swords.
Loki: I'm the Trickster God Loki.
Kozumi: And I am Kozumi....who appearently has no last name.
Rya: We could always give you one.
Kozumi: No, cuz then you'd start calling me "Little Girl-man Kozu" and I'd really prefer to leave that as my forum nick.
Aro: I think that should be Loki's name.

Yes, this morning I had a little adventure. My glasses, which usually rest in a shelf attached to the head of my bed, took a little trip. Under my bed, which, for those who don't know, is so messy it probably harbors a tribe of pygmies, which would explain why I keep losing socks. Anyway, since my eyesight is something like less than 20/200 (making it illegal for me to drive w/o glasses), trying to find them is a labor in itself. Well, thinking I was screwed, I strmed into the bathroom in hopes that maybe I'd left them there during the night on a bathroom run. No luck, but I noticed that my temporary contect lenses were theere, so I spent the better part of the morning trying to get the damn things IN my eyes, and then another half an hour tearing my bed apart to find them, which I did frankly. But with all the hell I went throughi decided to leave the contacts in, which would explain why the first post we did went South.

Loki: Couldn't see the right command keys....XD

Yes, well, now I can see, now that they've been in for awhile. So we won't have to do a repeat performance of the above.

Aro: Or RanLune Post Going South: Part Deux.

Other than that, for lack of a post, that may be it. Um, I've gotten questions about what's going to happen to everyone's favorite source of random lunacy during the break.

Loki: Well, the answer is, we don't know, and we don't care because we don't love you.

*dropkicks Loki* Um, well, while we don't know, its certainly not because we don't care that posts may slow to a crawl. With all of us going to Vallejo and then Manteca for the holidays, we don't know when the next time it will be before the next post. We're not sure how Blogger's "post by phone" thing goes, but it probabaly couldn't support more than 1 member of RanLune at a time. Or Ryochan may bust in with her mad skillaz and her brand of lunacy. Either or. So we'll try to keep you updated, though this may be the last post until we get to a reliable, internet-ready comp. So try to bear with us, and keep checking back for a new post, okay?

And now, for the arbitrary holiday greetings:

Aro: Merry Christmas!
Rya: Happy New Year!
Loki: Happy Hannukah, especially to Aise, Poe-chan, Jonathan, and Ryuutchimalfoy.
Rya: Um.....well, we don't know anyone who celebrates Ramadan directly, but have a great one nevertheless.
Kozumi: *reading paper* Um, happy Boxing Day.....Kwanzaa.....Life Day....the Apocalypse....and for you Geeks, Kurt at the Pope.org. I think we got most of them, at least the ones we know off the top of our head....
Loki: And Yule, don't forget Yule, though I may be the only one actually celebrating it.
Rya: Life Day....?
Syndelin: Well, I'm celebrating it, so yeah.
Aro: XD Syn's partying down with the Wookies.
Kozumi: Loki, you mean Winter Solstice?
Loki: Yeah, that too. I'm using every holiday as an excuse to party, get drunk, and basically have a great time this winter.
Aro: Amen, brother. *high fives*
Rya: Its a season for Pagan Deities this year.....and religeious holidays.
Kozumi: And please don't flame us for forgetting one.
Loki: Ah, flames, so nice to warm yourself by. And spam, the gift that keeps on giving....
Syndelin: So, Happy Life Day, Yule, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Kurt the Pope, Boxing Day, New Year, Apocalypse.

*Happy Holidays, Lunies!*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home