Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Can I Have a Moment of Silence?

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"I am told not to let the tone of this narritive become too dark. A certain 400-pound muse will park his 150-pound ass on me by way of editorial comment, and there is always the threat of his urine-filled cat."
--Odd Thomas, Chapter 27

Yes, in case you haven't heard, my beloved iPod Byakko has joined the ranks of the previous 2 and has crashed beyond repair. T_T All I wanted to do was wipe the damned thing clear so it wouldn't munch up my Two-Mix and Rammstein tracks and render them unlistenable unless I want to restart my computer 30 million times. T_T So I have been iPod-less for a total of 2 days now, and though my longest stint sans iPod was about three months or so, it pains me to be without my lil Byakko. Curse ye, Bad Apple Karma!!! Curse ye!! I don't see why this always happens to me; I run every comp I have to the ground, to Hell and back. I'd be a perfect tester; gimme your comp for 2 weeks and see how many times I crash it! Grrrr......whine....I want my iPod! T_T

Late happy birthday to TenTen-Tamagochan! You're 20 now!!! Rot in Hell! XD XD J/K, feel my love, ne? All kidding aside, happy b-day, bro. We're gonna be the same age for a month or so!
The party sleep-over thingy for TenTen was a blast.. We went to the Tech Museum, ate some pizza and had a blast at Liltichan's house. So gracious her brother and mother were for puttig up w/ us psychos! Whilst a few of us were chillin and talkin' TenTen and a few choice friends decided to play Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly. Oh what a fun idea that was! I could hear them screaming; it was great. Saturday nite I really wasnt in the mood to watch but come Sunday morn, and we were all crowded in one room, watching TenTen as a young girl run around at about 2 miles an hour, taking pictures of ghosts and screaming silly. XD XD XD It was great. I'll go more in depth tomorrow, unless I'm still at MacWorld w/ my dad.

I'm hopping into bed to catch up on sleep, on account that a bunch of us stayed up all night talking Sat. and last night I *only* got 13 hour of sleep. XD Hey, I like my sleep!!! XD Watch this space for a (new?) member of RanLune, and the cast coming back after their rest.

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home