Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, March 29, 2004

Stupid Dead Kids....

Kozumi's Quote of th Week:
"Mio's older twin sister, a quiet, withdrawn...oh, who are we kidding, she's a gimp who gets possessed at the drop of a hat and limps off into the heart of danger."
--Souls at Zero, Mayu's description

What's on Dez's Desktop: Sae, the Repentence; Kirie and Miku; Tsuzuki puppy groveling; Wet Panto; Osaka CHARGE!

Well, back in the saddle again. Its Spring Break, yo! Time to par-tay like 1999! Cuz frankly, we didn't in 1999.

Dio: Good to see that Prince is still alive and kicking here.... Damn it, Syn! Turn off that blazing song!
Syndelin: *sheepishly turns off music*

Been reading up on whatever I can get my hands on.... I've just obtained a Fatal Frame 2 FAQ for the Spirit List, and since Sat. night I've been bisting my ass off trying to get all 152 ghosts. Today's 4 hour endevour involved me trying to capture a little kid who runs about 100 mph thru a hallway. Kono gaki......>< This brat took me hurs to get, and all I got for it was an empty pic and a spirit listing. So far, I've gotten every ghost in the first 5 chapters on Hard Mode, but it isn't easy. I am desperately looking for tips and help on the missions because I really want those gothic lolita outfits. ^^;;

Tomorrow, I'm heading up to SF and SFMOMA (the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art BTW), and Wednesday I'm mosying down to Tracy to see Tamago's family's new house. Maybe we'll see Inuki too. So! For those who are planning to be in my photo shoot, the plan is for Thursday, 12-1 pm, at the Student Union (SJSU). Please wear nice white dress shirts if possible, and dark/black pants. If anyone has a bag of apples, please bring those too. I'll call you participants either tomorrow or Wed nite. Thanx!

If anyone can send me nice fanart of any charas from Fatal Frame (1 & 2), I'll huggle you til your head pops off. ^^ How 'bout we make this your homework assignment? ^^ X3

Gotta go eat, catch ya later Lunies!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home