Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Great Icebreaker: Strip Mah-Jong

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Watching basketball is like watching plants mate. No wait...I saw this hentai once and....yeah...."
--A statement on the bordom and basketball from K-man.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Chibi Black Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh; Wet Panto (XD); Cloud Strife from Kindom Hearts; Tsuzuki's pathetic attempt at speaking English ("I don't have any money...")

Well, another week, another locker reeking of turpintine. Art projects suck if they involve the use of chemicals that addle one's brain. I already have an altered state of mind, I don't need chemical help.

Monday night, I was able to go to the Linkin Park Meteora World Tour. XD Man my throat hurt.... Here's why: other bands there included the youthful, energetic Story of the Year, the sharp edge of Hoobastank, the incomperable POD, and of course, our home grown favorite Linkin Park. Alternative bands in this strain usually scream their music...and I knew all the words. This equals a very, very sore throat and headbanging aches. ^^ Overall the concert kicked a lotta ass. Story of the Year played a great set, with their lead vocalist and guitarists backflipping and jump kicking all over the stage. It was kinda like an X-Japan concert, only not as wild. XD Linkin Park had an audience member come up on stage and play "Faint" with him, and a small piano interlude for "Breaking the Habit" was quite nice. The encore had some songs from the Reanimation album: "1stp Klosr" and "P5hing Me A*wy". Let me say that "In the End" sounds really frickin' cool live. *le sigh* Ahhhhh, I'd love to go to another Linkin Park concert again...or Story of the Year, as they are rapidly becoming one of my favorite alternative bands yet. Bleeding ears and all, I'd say it was one of the best things I've done since Yaoi-con...XD

Dio: Hey, so I've been watching something rather disturbing lately....
Rya: What, Aro and Loki playing "Fatal Frame 2" at ungodly hours of the night?
Dio: No, since its more of a funny thing than disturbing, especially when you scare the bejeezus out of them by crawling out of closets and kimono boxes with your hair in your face.
Rya: ..........And I thought *I* was evil....
Dio: ^_^ No, actually I was refering to the new Quizno's commercials.
Rya: Oh, Quiznos. Yeah, those singing hamster things are kinda scary.
Dio: Especially since Diz showed me the original "We Like the Moon" video off the internet.
Rya: Yeah that *was* disturbing. But not as disturbing as that Sadako Ringu Magic card that Loki found....the bastard.
Dio: ......Oh that. No, Syndelin found it and we thought we'd get him to show you. Its pretty amusing to see you scream and jump ten feet.
Rya: ....Wait til its dark....then you'll get yours.
Dio: ^_^;;

.....And now for something completely different.

Aro: Hey, Loki, last night I dreamt I was being chased by a crab.
Loki: Oh lemme check my dream book.....hmmm, um, crabs? ......Dude, you're gay!
Aro: ......Not surprising.

XD Ok, now, I'm done. All you Lunies stay safe and get into plenty of trouble , ne? XD

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home