Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, February 27, 2004

Courtesy Call

Just to drop a line: 1) No, we haven't died. Either there hasn't been time to get to a computer for a full-length of RanLune ranting, or the comp has been tied up for other reasons. Like homework. 2) Yes, its cuz we don't love you. Ok I lied. XD 3) Please excuse the lack of anything to write. Its not that we don't have anything, its just a lack of either time or motivation. 4) And seriously, who really reads here any more? Who has the time? 5) No, I haven't been watching anime, but I will finish a certain series in time for Anime Overload. 6) Yes, I am going to Anime Overload. 7) Yes, I'm going in costume, and yes, its you-know-you, and no, its not Voldemort. 8) All rumors of a fanservicey Aina Hildreth are completely true. No, I will not post them, as the scanner is broken. 9) All rumors that I'm eloping in SF whilst the Family Unit is away for Spring Training in about 2 weeks or so are completely false. 10) Yes, I am ready to beat Fatal Frame 2 on hard, and expect to either tonight or this weekend. 11) No, I am not as l33t as the gamer who beat it on Nightmare Mode w/o taking damage in an hour and a half. I am however 31336, since I am attempting to beat it with only 90 speed film. XD Ok, I lied again. 12) An Adult Loki is one of the sexiest things I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Thank you Kinoshita-sensei. 13) That is all, thank you, and goodnight Valhalla.

*Possibly until next time, Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home