Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Installing Garage Band....

What's on Dez's Desktop: Miku Hinasaki staring pensively at a spider's web; Loki & Heimdall w/ their respective baby tentacle monsters-in-training; Gundam Desthscythe.

Aro: Testing...testing, 1, 2, 3.... Can anybody hear me?
Kozumi: If we share the irony?
Loki: XD BNL, baby, BNL.
Rya: Welcome to Random Lunacy...we're writing it.
Syndelin: You're reading it.
Rya: Its a wonderful day in the RanLune Compound.
Kozumi: And a wondeful day for a....beauty.
Loki: Would you be mine?
Aro: Could you be mine?
Rya: .....That's very nice. So...this is RanLune....I'm Rya "Really" St. John. XD
Aro: I'm Aro "Tarot Daemon" of Swords.
Kozumi: I'm Kozumi "The Crux".
Syndelin: I'm Syndelin "Machead" Valentine, and I'd just like to comment on the Norse God Rant Story; Of course they're gonna misrepresent at least one aspect of it, its a freakin' anime and irrevelent. Thank you.
Loki: XD That's very nice. And I'm Bruce "Armageddon" Willis.
Syndelin: That is a LIE. I'm calling shinanagins on LOKI, the GOD OF MISCHIEF.
Loki: XD
Aro: Introduce yourself, Syn.
Syndelin: I *did*.
Aro: You did?
Kozumi: Yeah, then she launched into a rant.
Syndelin: Shinanagins!
Loki: I feel the love. XD

Big Happy Birthday to Sahana AKA Aise. Welcome to the world of Oldness. This is your host and hostess Duo "Shinigami" Maxwell and Hela, Goddes of Straw Death. Knock yourself out.

Installing Garage Band as we speak. It'll be cool to be able to make my own music tracks, and when Who gets his electrc guitar, we're gonna have him do us some fly loops.

DJ QT Pi (Hermod): ^^ Because the 1st rule you learn in techno music is that you don't have to play a lot--
Syndelin: You can loop it! ^^

That's right. And I'll even get some voice tracks up...maybe some lines from badly dubbed anime. Or my own friends. XD

Hermod: ^_^ Exactly! No one's gonna hear anyone's offensive remarks...until I mix them onto a techno track! "I like titties, I like ass".....XD
Loki: What scares me is that I know he will.
Hermod: I'm sure Sigyn will be pleased to hear some of your lastest gems, Loki-kun.
Loki: No, really, Signa...I'm not really a violent homophobe...and when I said I like boobs...I mean I like yours...er...um...*mumble mumble*
Heimdall: And the only thing she'll be faithful to is kicking your ass on a daily basis.
Aina: Don't worry, I have that taken care of. >=)

So look to my newest CD I hope to cut in the near future: "Guns and Boobs". XD XD

And remember kids, Dio IS your neighbor.

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home