Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Papercuts Hurt Like Hoy, But Band-Aids are Friggin' Annoying

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Dude, that is *not* the type of protection a normal guy carries in his wallet."
--Said to Otakuya when he offered me a Band-Aid

What's on Dez's Desktop: Tsuzuki getting a bottle to his face; some ad for an English speaking program bearing phrases like "go berserk with wet panto"; Sakura-saku by NeoNeko.

Whee! The Chinese New Year fair in SF was pretty cool. I got some great pics (hopefully they'll come out ^^;;) and had a blast. Bought a Chii wallscroll from Inuki-pachuki, and my dad bough this pair of beautiful teardrop cut amethyst earrings for my birthday. *squee* For those who doubted my girliness, well, there it is. We also headed down to Kinokuniya, giving me a chance to torture the employees (as always, but inadvertently) with requests for manga that never seems to be there. Though I did see thsi lovely Devil May Cry artbook, nothing really caught my eye. Two-Mix's Gravity Zero album, but that's it. Anyone know if Two-Mix is still together? I worry since they haven't released anything in quite awhile, and this was a group that released a new album once every 4 months (not including singles). I sincerely hope the pair haven't broken up....they're so talented.

Family bonding weekend basically, for those who couldn't reach me. ^^ I love family time.

Aro: "Squee"?

*Bap!* -_-/)#~.^

Just want to reiterate: Garage Band owns my soul. For those who don't know, Garage Band enables you, essentially, to make your own music, based on pre-recorded riffs, or riffs you can create on a keyboard. Think of it like a more versataile MTV Music Generator for the PS. I'm almost done w/ my first piece, puzzlingly entitled 1st Impression Pure (since its actually a new version of my first 1st Impression ^.^;;), and I'm working on a new one tentively titled Tears. No, I'm not depressed, its just what the riffs reminded me of. *shrugs* What can I say, I have odd naming conventions.....look at Aro and Rya.

Aro: Are you implying something?
Rya: Hey, my name exists. Its been in 2 novels. Koontz novels, but novels nonetheless.

Though I am seriously trying to record me saying the phrase "I like boobs" for a track. XD XD XD Don't ask. So yeah, Garage Band. 0wnx0rs me. R0x0r!

*Rock on Lunies, rock on...*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home