Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Devil's Cabana Boy

What's on Dez's Desktop: Our favorite Trickster God surreounded by Japanese high school girls (lucky bastard); Tsuzuki sighing in relief at being saved from Muraki's evil clutches in Poker; sexy Mafuyu Hinasaki; Aro and Kage in a sweet embrace ^^.

Do you like call girls? British chicks? Like reading about sex?
Belle du Jour
Enjoy.

You're looking at the proud owner of the completed set of Star Ocean: Second Story. My lovely sister had just picked up the last volume I'd needed (vol 5, sporting the ultra-cute, Lolicon-inducing Precis P Neuman). ^^ That just leaves Detective Conan's 43 volumes, CardCaptor Sakura's 9, Cyber Idol Mink's 6, and Lord knows how many for Maloki......and this isn't counting any Tokyopop manga that I've been eyeing (Pet Shop of Horrors, Fake, Clamp School Detectives, Kindaichi Files, Megatokyo, Azumanga Daioh, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece....I could go on, but I won't).... Thank God I only do manga...cuz I'd go broke doing cels too. ^^;; Gomen ne, Inuki-pachuki (son).

Is it so wrong to want to dick w/ ppl? Like just seriously mess with their heads. I dunno, maybe its the 6 more weeks of winter, but I am looking forward to the coming warmness and wearing shorts. And halter tops. And people thought Aina dressed plainly. XD

Oh, while its still on, if you all would like to take a glace at my hideous artwork, here are some examples:
Aro & Kage
Random Ragnatropolis 4-koma
Loki & Aina
Please don't flame me if your eyes bleed from the hideousness. ^^;;

Decided to visit and spend a bit o' time w/ the crew in Pun.... Been awhile since I checked up on Neo Black 9, but amazingly, the universe hasn't collasped (yet) due to Darek. It HAS collasped due to other factors, but let's not go there. Suffice it to say it was unerrinly TenTen's fault.

*dances* Got my camera stuff...so now I'm gonna be lurking about taking pics of anything and everything. Ironic that the class I managed to barely get as a foundation course is indirectly (or directly) related to a game I've been obsessing over. Fatal Frame this ain't...unless you try to snap a pic of my sister.... Hoo-boy, then things get UGLY.

Aro: You know, this camera thing's getting really freaky. I was taking pics at this place where I go for picnics...and WTH, I get all these spirits attacking me and these odd pictures that show different places.
Rya: That's because 1) you picnic in GRAVEYARDS.
Bethany: And B) you brought the Camera Obscura model.
Aro: Ooooohhhhh..... I thought I grabbed my Canon EOS....
Rya: Baka.

So yeah. Ph34r teh c4/\/\ra. Foo'. XD Yeah. Quizilla's not being nice, so I'll just leave ya'll w/ the happy thought of me turning 21 in a few days.

Garage Band pwnz my soul!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home