Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Para Para Paramedics

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"What are you talking about? I have witty coming out my ass."
--My sister on her best trait

Clio's Word of the Week:
LMAO: (abbrv) Laugh my ass off.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Sexy Mafuyu Hinasaki, Kain and Raziel doing what they do best: kickin' ass and takin' names, the clan symbols from Soul Reaver, Yamino and his Canadian spatulas XD.

*Cue bad pop organ music*
Rya: Welcome to Random Lunacy.
Aro: The freaky-deaky funk-o-matic 7th inning stretch version.
Loki: As we stagger to our feet to slurr the National Anthem, cuz some of you have been drinking an average of 1.5 beers per inning.
Aro (drunkly): "Taaaake me out to duh ballllllgame....."
Loki: That's very nice.
Raz: At least he doen't sing it terribly off-key with his hands in his pants.
Loki: I reiterate: that's very nice. XD
Aro: No, that's Rosanne.
Rya: Ok then. Introductions. I'm Rya Li "Sexy RPG Avatar" St. John.
Aro: I'm Aro, l33t 5|-|1|\|1g4m1 Extrodinaire.
Raz: I'm Raz-Raziel, "Resident Badass".
Loki: Or as we like to call him, Dr. Badass. And I'm Loki, owner of your soul and Voted No. 1 in the RanLune Cuteness Chara Poll.
Rya: That is a LIE. You pulled 2nd.
Loki: It IS a lie, since we didn't have that poll yet, but c'est la vie. Hey, Anime Overload's this weekend. Who's going?
Aro: Well, given that there's gonna be some cosplayers going, I'm there. Dea too, since she's ready to rabidly attack the cosplay contest. Gotta see that. Rya, you going?
Rya: I'm there. Gotta check out the swap meet. You, Loki?
Loki: Hell yeah baby. Raz?
Raz: Sorry I can't cuz I'm having my eyes dilated.
Aro: XD! WHAT??
Rya: You don't have pupils to dilate.
Raz: Actually I do, they're just the same color as the rest of the eyes.
Loki: Yeah, this is just Lolita's, mine, and Dio's plan to deprive Raz of his senses.
Raz: -_- Sure. What's next?
Loki: Touch.
Aro: What are you going to do?
Loki: No, we're actually taking off all his skin and deadening his receptors.
Rya: Um....Raz's skin is scales, doofus.
Loki: Oh. Then its hearing next.
Raz: -_- I hate you.

*dances like a fruit* One of my photos for my project came out really good. Its of my hair and hands...now I just have to get a good stop action blur, and my self-portrait and I'll be set. ^^ Wow, I might actually finish this on time! ^^;; Don't eat me Ryochan, I'm doing hw, I swear!

Just so you all know: Fun Dip is legal crack for kids. Jee-ya!

Anime OD's this Fri and Sat, and its also Ryochan's b-day.... Beh, now I'm gonna get it....XD Its my mom's but she knows I'm "busy". ^^;; Can you believe Ryochan and I came up w/ a skit for OD in about an hour? Feel the power of cosplays on crack. And no, Mayura, the Himura mansion doesn't exist. Period.

Speaking of mansions, does anyone know if Mansion of Water for Kodocha is out yet? Or Paradise Kiss vol 5? I really wanna read those....^^ Oh and as a note on a past post, yes some of the manga I mentioned are NOT Tokyopop publications. I know some (like Yu-Gi-Oh) are Shonen Jump, etc. Sorry for the mistype, and no, I'm too lazy to fix it. XP

Well, foodage is here, so I shall eat. ^,..,^ *mugu mugu* Ja ne, Lunies.

Loki: Come on guys, let's go get Raz's eyes dilated!
Raz: ......
Aro: Whoo-hoo!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home