Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Would You Like a Horny Pack?

Clio's Word of the Week:
LOL (abbrv): Laugh out loud.

What's On Dez' Desktop: Raziel, Reaver of Souls (Doll Reaver); Raziel's Bust; Miku glancing warily behind (Fatal Frame 1).

*Lays on bed, keyboard on lap, propped up by pillows* Gruuuuu......I feel sluggish. Yet my fingers itch to play Fatal Frame 2.... Ah, to gaze upon the frightened face of Mayu and take her picture. Yes, its true, I dedicated one whole album (space to keep 16 pictures) to Mayu, in the 2 kimonos and her regular outfit. And 2 pix of Itsuki...gotta stay consistent, no? XD I'm almost done w/ Hard Mode, hoping that i live through the battle w/ the last, last boss in the game.... ^^;; I admit, though the game ceases to keep me up at night, I still fear...no make that ph34r the Bloddy Kimono. Sae's insane laughter haunts my dreams.

Speaking of dreams, I finally had a Fatal Frame dream...it was kinda odd. I was in All God's Village...and I had the Camera Obscura. So I'm running around, and the odd thing was, besides running from ghosts and snapping pix like mad, was that at the same time, I was doing my photo project for photo class...XD For this project, I have to write down my individual shutter speed and aperture readings for every pic in a notebook. I was fighting some boss type ghost, and I had snapped about 6 pix before realizing I had forgotten to write down my measurments (as if you could blame me ^^;; ). I was more concerned with that than the angry ghost villagers....eh, so I have my priorities wrong...^^;; Still a neat dream none the less. I got to wear Mio's cute outfit. ^^

Aro: I'm not liking this camera thing. I took a pic of Mayu in that one section where Sae summons her uber-ghost...and all these hands pop up in the pic rather than her face.
Loki: I can see where that would give you cause for concern...but it just strengthens the point that Mayu is possessed.
Aro: I don't mean that. I mean, it was a really cute pic. She looks all scared...its kinda hot.
Loki: ........
Aro: ^_^ Lucky that it doesn't have the hands in the album pic.
Loki: You have problems.

Today seems to be a LOTR day, as my sis and Dad are watching Two Towers as I type away. Smegol is creepy through a closed door.

BTW, Inuki-kun, I dreamt of crabs agai, but no lightning. Does that mean I'm gay, but not super gay? XD

vamp
You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undying.

"And The Vampire was all that remained on
the blood drowned creation. She attempted to
regrow life from the dead. But as she was
about to give the breath of life, she was
consumed in the flame of The Phoenix and the
cycle began again."


Some examples of the Vampire Form are Hades (Greek)
and Isis (Egyptian).
The Vampire is associated with the concept of
death, the number 9, and the element of fire.
Her sign is the eclipsed moon.

As a member of Form 9, you are a very realistic
individual. You may be a little idealistic,
but you are very grounded and down to earth.
You realize that not everything lasts, but you
savor every minute of the good times. While
you may sometimes find yourself lonely, you
have strong ties with people that will never be
broken. Vampires are the best friends to have
because they are sensible.


Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

....I really don't know what to think of this. Spooky how it seems so me.

Well, back to rekindling my drawing and writing spirit.... I have a feeling Friday and last night's block was mostly due to a moping Heimdall. Ryochan may know why...XD Gotta go backhand him back into being less angsty. *sigh* Can't live with him, can't kick him out.... Damn Aquarians...XD;;

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home