Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Mon Mon Monday

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Do I need a prerequisite to kick your ass?"
--Overheard when talking about classes requiring others to enroll in.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Miku and Mafuyu Hinasaki joined by a rope; Inu-Tsuzuki groveling; Light Raziel w/ the Pillars of Nosgoth.

Well, the official count for classes are 4, at 12 units for the Spring semester. This means Dezzie gets to sleep in on Mondays and Wednesdays. ^^ Ok, enuff of that.

I realized my 21st birthday falls on an anime club meeting. This frightens me. >.>

Byakko Update: LCM's shot so I have to send it back for another repair/refurb job, making this officially 4 iPods I've gone through. Yes, the one I got Sunday was DOA. Seriously, the Computer Gods must really think this is funny. Or I worked in IBM in a previous life (if possible?? XD). Maybe this time, they can fix the typo Dad did on the engraving. That might be what's cursing me. Or Steve Jobs has a voodoo doll of my iPod. Either or.

Jobs: No, I've been aiming at your touch dial. *shows stuffed iPod w/ pins in its dial*
Syndelin: So there IS a Devil.
Aina: And no we don't mean Mephistopholes. ^^
Loki: *glare* ><

On the bright side, I found a fellow cosplayer who's willing to sell costumes. She said she has over 40, some being repeats. I'm planning on buying a Cardcaptor Sakura summer uniform from her. And possibly a Quistis from FF8. She also has the Fruits Basket uniforms. ^^ I wish I knew tailors and seamstresses.

Hey, I found a recipe for disaster! 36 gods, 1 mansion, hundreds of social problems, and a dose of Divine Power. I wonder if I can sneak a mecha on there.....XD Spins offs are fun.

Loki: So....an entire pantheon in ONE house. Are you completey insane or just clinically?
Aina: Shut up, you don't have to be the one collecting their rent.

Wait, I might throw in some Greek ones and possibly have Ahura Mazda. XD Funfunfun.

Well, that's all for now....10 days til I turn legal (in one sense or another).....O_O Ph34ra93.

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home