Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Small World, Big Campus

Clio's Word of the Week:
Mellifluous (adj)--Sounding sweet and smooth.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Raziel w/ a sillhoette of wings; Miku Hinasaki unconscious on the ground w/ the Camera Obscura; Raziel, Reaver of Souls (Doll Reaver).

Today I ran into a fellow cosplayer I know. Sorta. A pair of girls came up to me (ah, to be approached as such...call me a cassanova XD), asking if I knew Ryochan (her real name, but that's not important). Well, of course I answer in the affrimative, and I finally recognize them as a pair of coslayers Ryochan and I met at Yaoi-con. Problem is...I'm bad w/ names so I don't remember exactly who they were, but I do recognize them. ^^;; Apparently we've seen each other for awhile because they do recall when Ryochan and I met at Fanime. ^^;; X2 We chatted and then I headed out to my fantasy/sci fi class. I find it rather amusing to be recognized for my aikata/girlfriend by other cosplayers rather than any costume I've done. So yeah. Small world, ne?

Dio: Cosplayers rove in packs.
Anna: We find each other even in the most unlikely of places.
Dio: Like Manteca.

I have a feeling my new photo class will be fun. I like the professor and the class seems fun yet challenging. Especially since my camera seems to be more complicated than a nuclear weapon, but that's besides the point. ^^ Can't wait til I start snapping pics of anything and everything. Maybe my con photos will come out nicer this time.

Speaking of cons, I heard that Fred Gallagher, Piro of Megatokyo fame, may be attending Fanime. If annyone knows anything aout that, I'd like to hear more about it. And Vol. 2 of Megatokyo, cuz I don't have 8 hours to waste reading everything up til now. ^^ As an artist, my eyes are very valuable to me.

What's on the reading list: Mary Shelly's 1818 Frankenstein, Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Anthology, Myths of the Norsemen, Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader

Birthday wishes: Size 34 B bust, a pet (be it a cat or dog, but no birds), a night of snuggling w/ the love of my life, a working iPod, motivation, smaller butt, some new techno music, a Two-Mix album, Advent Children showing in America w/ subtitles, the ability to sew costumes or a seamstress, box of See's candy-1 lb of butterscotch squares, driver's liscense.

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

What a surprise....its cuz they didn't have an answer for 8 year olds... ne, Loki, Max?

Loki & Max: Ne.

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home