Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Click...Click....

Hey Lunies. Quick post today, as I have things to do, like finishing Mary Shelly's 1818 version of Frankenstein for Fantasy and Science Fiction Class.

School update: Well, I'm up to a full schedule...meaning I get health insurance this semester. If I'm ultra lucky, I can get 15 units (5 classes) Monday. But for those whom were praying or wishing for my behalf, thanks. But because I had to add an all day Friday class (9am-3:50pm), I had to cancel my driver's test, making it highly unlikely I'll be driving before my 21st birthday, making me either super lazy--

Lex: Guilty.

--Or just lame.

Aro: Double guilty.

*Beans the two w/ a pan* And the subject of my birthday is: I'm having a party on the 14th (yes Valentine's Day) but I'm still figuring it out on where to hold it. Watch this space and Tsu.nu Forums for further updates.

Been surfing the internet for more info on the first Fatal Frame game, and I've found some great web sites. The first is this fansite w/ fanart. It basically tells you almost everything, so for those whodon't want spoilers, avoid the red text.
red light
Another great site for either game is this one. Unfortunately its all in Japanese, yet it has some trailers, wallpapers and other neat things if you navigate carefully. http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/ff/
And a third for the second game, Crimson Butterfly. Its got basic info, but the site's done really well. Check it out.
fatalframe2.com
For interesting sound bites from the first game: http://www.geocities.com/prlftt/fatalframe.html
And an unfinished Crimson Butterfly page that links to a Miku fansite, Eyewitness:
Eyewitness: Crimson Butterfly
And a lil something that shows that Fatal Frame may be based on more real things than you thought....
The Visitor, from the Shadowlands Gallery

Wheew! That sums up my day! Except for the 80's t-shirt site me and the Funkygreenmermaid (XD, who is this, I wonder??) oggled over, but that's for another day. Hey! Dez figgered out how to link things! Who's your daddy??

*Til next time, Butteflies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home