Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

What Scares Shinigami?

Chou (n)-- Japanese for butterfly.

DDR, that's what. Dezzie no likey DDR. Well, not much has been going on besides gaming. So, here's what's up:

Fatal Frame 2: Some Mourners, Broken Neck Woman, Fallen Woman got bitch-slapped from here to the Spooge w/ my Zero lense. Too bad I had to give it back. So any further adventures in All God's Village will have to wait until after my b-day. ^^;;

Star Ocean Second Story: Had to backtrack to pick up Ashton, only to find that he's pretty weak, even with 1000 hit points. ^^;;;; Still kimda cute tho...but pieces of his costume are pink. Is that normal or is my TV all wrong??

Tales of Destiny: Had to start over....^^;; Well it happens when you don't play for a year.

Legacy of Kain Defiance: Chibi-mode r0x0rs. That is all.

Final Fantasy 1: Warrior Aro's kickin' ass, Loki the Thief's hitting almost as hard as my warrior, White Mage Rya's still hitting harder than my black mage Kozumi with her Iron Hammer of DOOM!, and I'm just getting around to the Earth Crystal's cave. Yes, I named my Light Warriors after charas from my comics, sue me.

Other'n that, nothing's been happening much. Went to SJSU to show David his new college campus and buy school books.

Sate, minna-san, soon to be forthcoming will be a list of 50 things that disturbed me as a child and still do now. Mayhaps Ryochan will be doing a similar list when we agree on a date. Be warned: I am a paranoid chickenshit. ^^;;; *cluckcluck*

So until I get something better to babble about other than hot bishi ghosts......XD Take care.

*Til next time, Butterflies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home