Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, July 12, 2004

If You're Fond of Sandy Dunes and Salty Air

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Why is it REPEATING?!"
--passing comment on the AMV "A Complete Watse of 6 minutes and 35 seconds"

Clio's Word of the Week:
Smaction: (n) Smart action, not unlike the first few seasons of Dexter's Laboratory.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Yamino and his incredible Canadian spatulas; Mio and Mayu as children; Frank is the sexiest sluagh; Loki and Heimdall w/ their respective...shikigami.

Aro: Welcome again, all RanLunies, to Random Lunacy.
Loki : Today we're posting from a sunspot.
Rya : Its a little warm out today...^^;;
Aro : Yeah but man oh man am I tanning. I look like a bronzed sun god.
Dio : 'Course, being bronzed in the traditional way woulda actually been less cancerous that bronzing by way of a SUNFLARE.
Loki : Truth be told, you look more like some sort of alien.
Aro : I haven't been this tanned since that time when I summoned Phoenix in a closed space. Under 2 bottles of NyQuil.
Loki : XD "NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil! We love you! You giant fucking Q!"
Dio : Dude, 2 bottles of NyQuil is normal for you, you undead alcoholic.
Rya : 2 Bottles of NyQuil is Aro's morning cup of tea. XD
Loki : Like I said: alien. XD
Rya : Aliens don't vibrate.
Loki : The non-H ones don't. >XD
Dio : Ok, then. Introductions. I'm Dio "Cosplay/Art Muse since 1999" Maxwelle.
Aro : I'm Aro "Master of Massive Amounts of Alcohol and...something or other" of Swords.
Rya : Nooooo, that's not awkward at all =p. I'm Rya "Resident Mage that Can Still Kick your Fighter's Ass" St. John.
Loki : And I'm Loki, owner of your Soul and savior to the oppressed.
Aro : XD XD What??
Dio : Oppressed Inner Child maybe.
Rya : Which should always be oppressed if its Loki.
Loki : I do my best. ^_^

Well, lunies. Its been awhile, but suffice it to say its been because of summer reading.

Inha" And massive amounts of lazing around and sleeping.

Shaddup. I got a lot done. So in between farewells to our Aise, who's gallavanting about Northern Europe.....or where ever, since I'm horrible at Geography....

Loki-chan: And Scandinavia is...well, if you look at a map...pretend there's a map.... If you look at a map...Scandinavia is the northern-most island of England. ok.
Sun Wukong: Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

...and fireworks downtown, we've been a bit busy. July's movie and book review soon to be forthcoming. When I can find a suitable movie to review...>XD

And...well, we've got some bad news.... One of our own....Asato Tsuzuki of Yami no Matsuei fame.... Well, YamiMatsu's been....licensed....

Tsuzuki:WEEP. T_T

Ok, I'll level w/ y'all. Viz picked it up....should be out within the next month or so and let me tell you....after reading the sampler, I'd have to say I'm pretty disappointed w/ Viz. In some places, the translation is pretty good...but overall, and maybe I'm biased about this, but I prefer Theria's work better. *shrugs* I suppose that's all fine and dandy...but had Matsushita-sensei released any more tankoubons? Or is the series going to stop at vol. 8, where the anime ends? These questions haven't been answered yet (unless Viz has it on the website, I donno) so I'm a bit upset and anxious.

Yes, I am going to pick it up. It may be bad, but at least its in English.....*weep* I'm such a hypocrite......

Loki: Should we worry for MaLoki?
Loki-chan: Donno. Maybe we should start downloading from Hemuloki before its too late.
Loki: Maybe it already is.
Loki-chan: So THIS is Ragnarok, ne?

Shuddup you too. *reads Saiyuki Vol. 3 sullenly* Ooooh, Sanzooooo....^^;;

Well, gonna finish up....new post on Monday......yeah..... Ja matte ne, minna.

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Please wife, as a supporting comedic foil I have a good chance of surviving to a sequel. Don't enrage the drunken axeman.

Loki: WTF, mate?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home