Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

>.>

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Way to go, Seki. You're still gay in our eyes."
--Kat, while browsing Seki Toshihiko's role list.

Quick post to alert you lunies that I'm still alive. Finals are fast approaching so don't expect to hear from me until Dead Day next Wednesday. If anyone can tell me how to do double exposure prints (not pictures, as in taking double exposed photos on the negitives) on an enlarger, I'd appreciate the tip. I spent 3 hours on a print that's not even close to being done.

See you guys in a few days, if not sooner.

*Til after finals, Lunies*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home