Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The Days After

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"I forgot to mention; if you fail I get your husband's balls fro my personally collection."
--Shop Lady, Tomoyo Does Cardcaptors

What's on Dez's Desktop: Loki and Heimdall; Clamp's leading men; Dante locking and loading; The Repentence; Crimson Wave....XD

Well, after the much needed rest, I'm back in the saddle again. How've my Lunies been since Fanime?
Dio: We're tired, unpacking and looking for places to put new manga.
Aro: Or new places to hide yaoi.
Dio: *Whap*

Yeah, I needed an extra day to recover, esp. since this year it was a whopping 4 day con! I won't bore too many of you with the small details, only that, like all of us, I spent wayyyy to much in the dealer's room, get less sleep than I did in Finals, and watched 1 thing in a viewing room and it was the fanparody I was in.

Oh yeah, and G-Rated finally won an award at Der Cosplay. ^^

Well, that's all I'll say for now. Most of my readership came to the con so I won't waste too much space over it. If anyone wants to know more...I'll elaborate, but for now...Dez is going to go play Fatal Frame 1; after all, I need to beat that sucker twice for Nightmare!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home