Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Summer=Sleeping in

Clio's Word of the Week:
Antithesis (n): 1. the complete or exact opposite of something; 2. a use of words or phrases that contrasts w/ each other to create a balanced effect; 3. a proposition that is the opposite of another already proposed.

What's on Dez's Desktop: Hot girls and hookahs; Nosgoth overworld map (BO1); Wet Panto; Muraki and Tsuzuki looking rather slashy ^^; 2 hot armored chicks; ad for Troubled Windows (hmm seems almost sacriligious on my comp XD).

Syndelin's Music list: Camino (IC Brain), Nami Tamaki (Greeting), Two-Mix (various), Barenaked Ladies (various); Byakko the iPod just running random ^^.

Blogging to watse time as Gaia is currently too busy right now so bear w/ the mediocre news.

Just got word of Penny Arcade's convention in August, PAX. Anyone going? Its a gamer's con so I suspect only hardcore gamers are going. Sounds fun...but I think SJSU starts school around then.....^^;;;

Beyond the Camera's Lens is back up for those who have been missing this Fatal Frame info site. There was much "sqeee-ing" when the page loaded. ^^;; I am a gamer obsessed.

Dez wants to make her own website. T_T If anyone could swing by and give me advice when I finally get webspace (which is....whenever), it would make Random Lunacy a very happy widget. Dez wants a webcomic.

I'll prolly be away after this since Tamago wants me to spend some quality time w/ him....XD I'm spending the night at the Egg's house so I'll be gone tonight into tomorrow and hopefully be back in time for PHHS grad. So, I'll catch ya all later!

*Til Next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home