Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I Want to Get Away

Kozumi's Quote of the week:
"I admit its bleak, but I give it a week, and tell our friends the Meek, "Give it back."
--Barenaked Ladies, "Second Best" (Everything to Everyone)

Well, expect the blogging to dwindle a bit. I haven't been up to par as of late. In fact I've been downright depressed for several reasons. Just want to drop a line to say that I'm still alive (biologically speaking) and that things are (for now) ok.

Outkast's "Roses" is dumb. Just wanted to say it.

I've been alerted that the Detective Conan dub is on the air. Under no circumstances will I refer to it by its dubbed name *shudder*, just like the Cardcaptor Sakura dub. I've been told its on the bad side and that I should lose all faith in American dubs but I'll decide that after I work up the nerve to watch it.

Loki: Dude, they changed the names.
D: Hearsay; all hearsay.
Loki: So was the evidence against me for Baldur's murder. What's your point?
Rya: That there are still some fools who believe in the justice system implicitly.
Wufei: JUSTICE!!
Lex: -_- Gods, who let him in?

So yeah. Um, I've joined Gaia Online to check it out. Not much there to say other than its a honkin' huge place. Every community will have its nice guys and total jackasses, so this forum isn't much different that any I've been a member of. My avatar's name is CardCaptor Loki. Drop a PM if any are interested. I'm saving up enough gold to try to buy some white sneakers so the more time I waste the better.

Any helpful tips on beating Mission mode for Fatal Frame 1 is greatly apppreciated. I wanna finish the game enough to my satisfaction so I can move onto Siren.

Curse you Tamago and your new Gameboy SP!!!! XD

Well, that's about it. I'll see ya'll later. Congrats to the PHHS class of 2004 on graduation!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home