Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Side Effects May Also Include Overuse of the Word "Crunk"

Clio's Word of the Week:
Shikigami (n): Summon beast/familiar.

Summer's coming, Lunies. Get ready to break out the suntan lotion and scraping together $$ for a Wow Card cuz you're too cheap for a season pass at Great America. ^^ Those coasters are callin' me Lunies, as well as promises for the Tower of Terror at California Adventure.

Rya: Its time for fun in the sun, kiddos!
Aro: AKA Fanservice for all.
Rya: *kick*

As Final Fantasy 11 becomes more and more addictive, I decided that if I had the money and the time, I'd actually try it out. Only I'm not sure who'd I be, or what race. Being a sexy Mithra sounds fun, but gamers do say that Tarus have more fun.... Elvans are hot, and Humes are pretty well-rounded from what i hear. Eh, 6 o' one, 1/2 a dozen of the other, you know? I'm already up to my neck in RPGs so I think I'll have to sit this fantasy out. On the other hand...well, what do you Lunies think? Which race and sex? XD

Rya: There better not be any Britishing in this game.....
Loki: XD The party leader's a tory scum.

Riiiight. I'm short one girl for my photo project. Help on that will be needed.

Hot girls and Hookahs kick ass. Just so you know.

Anime club tonight so I'm cuttin' it short. BTW, I'm auctioning off a few of my "spare" Norse Gods, so anyone who'd like, say, a quick little messenger or a perhaps a fertility god can step right up. I'm starting out small, so who wants Vidar, son of Odin and destroyer of the wolf god Fenris? I start the bidding at a buck and a half and a 1/2 pound of chocolate. ^^

Loki: Ah~~ A woman after my heart.

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home