Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

I Still Say Daryl Hannah's Still Hot

What's on Dez's Desktop: Mio and Mayu as children; Wet Panto; Tsuzuki poking a penguin toy; Frank, the Sexiest Sluagh XD.

Well, I failed again, but I know what to improve on, so after May 15, I should have the license. ^^;; Soon, Lunies, soon.

So in order to lift mt dragging spirits, my friends and I partok in a warm family film: Kill Bill Vol. 2. ^^ Man, do I love action flicks. My only complaint about this movie was that since Vol 1 had a hell of a lot of action (the Crazy 88 scene alone tops gore, blood and action scenes in most movies), the drama-filled, exposition sequel dragged on just a bit because of all the story that had to be resolved before Vol 2 ended. I'm not saying it was boring, but it had a lot to follow up with after Vol 1, and there was significantly less action. Nonetheless, Pai Mei fucking rocks. Remember that, Lunies; old Chinese martial arts teachers just freakin' rock.
Not to give too much away, but my favorite scene was when the Bride finds out she's pregnant and the action hilarity that ensues. All I have to say is that those pregnacy test makers need to make the instructions more clear. XD
And its odd but this is the first Tarantino flick I've actually cried at. But I cry even at certain commercials, so maybe I'm weird...XD

Aro: I wanna Hattori Hanzo sword....^^

Since Daddy brought home The Princess Bride on DVD, I'm hoping to hear the phrase "As you wish" less often. Any violators of this new wish will be promptly shot and dropkicked.

Loki: For once, its not me....^^;;

Oh, for my new photo project, I need around 6 people to help. Details soon to be fortcoming, but suffice it to say it WILL be Fatal Frame like. ^^

Sate! Who wants to take me to see Hellboy and Van Helsing (when it comes out)? And all you lunies into SciFi keep your peerpers peeled for the new version of I,Robot featuring Will Smith. Feels like a great summer for action flicks. ^^ Can't wait.

*I'm gonna Kill Bill, Lunies*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home