Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Pagan Fertility Rites Day

What's on Dez's Desktop: Loki & Ecchan (Mac sided); Miku Hinasaki and the Camera Obscura; Sae and Itsuki chatting pleasantly; Yugi and Yami Yugi on the Moon.

Fisrt off, big Happy Birthday to Tsubasa (Ryori)!! Welcome to the 20's dear!! Hope the party r0x0rd.

Happy Easter/Passover to evryone else. I painted eggs!! Ne, ne, Ostara! Kirei ne?

Ostara: ^^ Kirei.

On another cool note: I HAVE FINISHED THE SPIRIT LIST AND CONQUORED MISSION MODE!!!!!! I have the Gothic Lolita outfits!! Mio has a butterfly tattoo on her chest/neck/clavicle area and has blond hair and blue eyes. Mayu's costume is prettier tho...^^ I love those costumes. And might I say that Mission 21 is a BITCH. Stupid kids....>< Kono gaki. Anyway, just wanted to rejoyce cuz those missions are freakin' HARD.

Well, that's all I needed to drop a line for.... Ne, Koi I mss yoooouuuuu!! Tiga-tiga! >^_^< Everyone have a good holiday, ne?

*Happy Easter Lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home