Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Costumes.....

Clio's Word of the Week:

Chara (n): Short for character.

Finals fast aproaching. I've been given a basically blank check for my final project in 2D concepts. Whoo-hoo. ^_^ My dear Koi and I were up late last nite, plotting our costumes for next Fanime and Yaoi-con. Hotness. I am officially backed up, so for any of you who wanted me to do a costume, I may not be able to do one unless its one of the ones Ryochan and I have pre-decided. The list goes as follows:

Bastard!
Pet Shop of Horrors
Matantei Loki Ragnarok (who didn't see this coming XD)
....I know I'm missing one.... Ah~~ Brain fart....XD

Anyways, yeah. Ryochan'll chew me out on the ones I forgot, but those are the ones that I need to be starting on.

Not much else.....The Golden Laws'll be tomorrow.....XD Yay! Anime movie! The only bad part was that the club guys lied by putting MaLoki up first, instead of doing Gundam Seed and Someday's Dreamers first. Bastiches.... means I'll miss out on more crackheadedness and Loki. How could you do that to me????? So yeah, minor pouting, but not as much as the pouting earlier today, when playing Defiance and being thoroughly trounced by TWO bosses at the same time.... Ah well, you know its a good game if you die a few times right?

Raziel: "Avernus! Avernus! Ev-erybody dies in Avernus!!!"

-_- Thanks Raz, for that scintillating musical interlude.

Wrapping up....perhaps a short post tomorrow if I have the time. So catch ya on a later date!

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home