Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Alas, Poor P-Chan, We Knew Him Well....

Kawaii-chan Word of the Week:

Lumm (interject)--Sound made when thinking or when at a loss for words.

Lumm.... Well, bombshell, folks: we have officially retired two of our members of Random Lunacy. P-Chan of Ranma 1/2 fame, and Chibi-Pikachu, a Pokemon of large-headedness. The fact is...well, neither really played a big role here, since this whole blog thing took off. Chibi-Pikachu's role has now been shuffled to our persocom Clio for the time being, until we find a replacement, while the addition of one more member to our happy family is currently being finalized. For those who will miss them, we say--

Loki: Cry us a river then build a bridge and get over it.
Aelys: *drop kicks Loki*

--Thanks for the support, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks boys, you will be sorely missed.

Rya: She fired them.... It almost makes me wonder who's next....
Ashton: I dearly hope its Loki.
Loki: I dearly hope Aelys kicks you in the nuts.
Aelys: How 'bout I kick both of you in the nuts and call it a day?
Ashton & Loki: O_o

In other news, I've been reading Neil Gaiman's "American Gods". Damn good book, I must say. And now, a Spoiler Rant. For those of you who have not read this novel AND intend to, please stop reading until you see the following symbols: ~~***~~***~~
I am very upset that they killed off Wednesday. Man, Wednesday fucking rocked. Why'd they hafta do him in??? >< Man, It almost makes me not wanna read this anymore....Bah! How dare they kill him! I mean, its almost as bad as you know who I mean in Harry Potter! >< T_T I miss Wednesday!!!! Allfather!!!!
~~***~~***~~***~~

Okay rant over. To Who-neko, you know who you are, thanks immensely for the Freya pics.... Man, she looks freaking hot! Kinda glad I created her....

Loki: Holy smack! Freya got HOT!
Heimdall: Hands off, brat.
Loki: Oh that's riiiiight..... Yoi have the hots for her....
Heimdall: Shut up!!!
*Cue fighting*

Um, this is all not to be confused w/ Matantei Loki Ragnarok, for those who've been outta the loop. The characters I'm referring to are from a comic recently revived from aniquity (Re: Middle School), under the new name Ragnarok Metropolis, or Ragnatropolis for short.

Loki: That's not much shorter....
Heimdall: Whereas you ARE.
Loki: *beans Heimdall with a stuffed Pikachu...one stuffed w/ nails*

I'm not gonna elaborate right now, since these two are tearing up my newly refurnished living room....>< So ya. More on that, and the newest comic addition (like I need more work....XD) later.

Well, wrapping up, Calliope will take the reins next post for a bit for the Lyrics of the Month, The uberly-late book review will arrive soon, and the also uberly-late movie review from Syndelin. Also looking at the Battle Royale project w/ Aelys (of course) and maybe even a tandem post w/ my dear Koi and I. Dear Gods....like we really need Count D, Lucifer, Loki, Asise, and Aro causing havoc.... Well, maybe we do....XD

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home