Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

To the Wolf....

Clio's Word of the Week:

Glomp (ver)--An action similar to a hug, however it may be preceeded by a running jump, and may or may not involve groping. Most glomps occurr behind victim, though some are performed in the front. At times, a female performing a glomp may remove her shirt for added effectiveness. The main goal is either to A) suffocate the victim (especially in cases where the glomping female has large breasts), or B) mess with the victims' head, or even C) show appreciation.

Loki: That was the most in depth definition of a glomp I've ever heard.
Aro: Interesting. I had no idea girls removed their shirts for glomping.
Rya: Actually I believe its called "Attack of the Glomping Blowfish, Part 2".
MaoMao: Not quite, but close enough.
Loki: *singing* "Suffocation takes coordination. Suffication: a game we all can play."
Aro: That sounds like that French song....
Ashton: I always thought a glomp was an assassin's move in which you'd choke your victim to death.
Loki: It was. Then girls started to use it and it ceased to be deadly.
Aro: In some cases.
Rya: My tip is to have a running start, preferably from at least 4 yards away. Make sure you're stealthy about it; it's better when they don't see it coming.
MaoMao: But the fear of God they get when you yell their name milliseconds before making contact...that's priceless. And I'm MaoMao, RanLune's Sexuality.
Rya: XD I'm Rya Li St. John, RPG Avatar.
Ashton: I'm Ashton Crow, Master Seme.
Aro: -_- I'm Aro of Swords, CardMaster and General Drunkard.
Loki: And I'm Loki, Mischief-Maker and general Godliness.
Aro: Riiiiight.
Loki: Hospital bill: $1000. General property damage: $200. Psychiatric Bill: $800. Glomping the hell out a rival: Priceless.

Well, Wednesday night, I was supposed to post, and make contact with a few of you via IM, but Daddy brought home a copy of "Brotherhood of the Wolf" and, well, let's just say I got distracted. ^^;;; Man, this movie rocks. The cinematography was excellent, the story was pretty cool, the fighting kicked ass, and the effects were stunning. You laugh, you cry, you cheer. And it has a sword not unlike Ivy's from Soul Caliber. That alone is the price of admission. That and the realy cute indian Mani. XD I suggest you all give it a try. Its a French movie, so those of you who are otaku can hang with the subtitles. Either way, dub or sub, the movie's great. Its just more fun seeing people kick ass speaking French. Just like "Run Lola Run", only that was German, and German just sounds freakin' COOL not matter what you're saying.

For those of you who actually read the date and time, you'll notice that I'm posting when I should be in class. Lucky me, my Geo prof cancelled class and I'm posting in my pajamas. ^_^ Its very relaxing. Anyway, I haven't been feeling well as of late (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning), and am feeling the onset of a cold. -_- So we all partook in our good green friend NyQuil and tried to sleep. Only the drowsyness thing didn't kick in till sometime around 1 in the morning.... You know that point when you're kinda waking up but not really awake and you can hear everything around you, but you're still dreaming? Well, I was dreaming that I was walking across a street and I mis-stepped off a curb and kinda stumbled. Well, that stumbling WOKE ME UP. Its like a falling dream when you hit the ground and wake up, only I stupidly fell off a curb. >< Man, if I were gonna wake up from a falling dream, at the very least I'd like to be falling from more than a FOOT off the ground. >< Gwar at dumb dreams.

Kinda cranky now, given my stupid ex (no. 2) wanted me to apologize for being rude to him. I have no earthy idea what the fucker means, and I don't intend on apologizing. I mean, if he did the the same to me, I'd let it go, cuz I really don't give a damn. But noooooo, bastard doesn't want to leave me the hell alone.... Why doesn't he go make out with that wench of a girlfriend in the middle of a freeway.....>< Well, I don't really harbor ill-will towards his current girl, cuz she seems nice. I just feel sorry for her dating that oaf. Man, thinking about it makes me irritable. *drop kicks Loki*

Loki: >< OWW!!! What'd you do THAT for?!?!?!

Cuz it made me feel better an dseems to be a new trend around here. Next to you running face first into three-foot tall tables.

Loki: XP Bite me.

*mugu mugu*

Loki: O_o Ouch! That's it, I'm setting your kitchen on fire. ><

XD XD Ok, now I feel much better. On the subject of Scandinavian Gods (of which I'm sure you're all sick of....mwa ha ha), last night was an episode of Stargate SG1 that had, what else, Norse Gods. Well, little big-headed aliens ACTING like Nordic Deities. Freyr looked like one of the Visitors from Southpark. XD XD XD And the planet who worshipped them looked like Pilgrims. Now I'm not gonna knock 'im on accuracy here (despite the fact that the aliens were called the Asgard, not Aesir, as they should, and I'm pretty damn sure that the pilgrims were a little late for worshipping pagan gods), cuz ep 5 of Maloki/Ragnarok had incorrectly used Baldur's palace Glitnir.... I like to be a stickler for accuracy, but I'm also open to interpretations. I'm sure there was a note about Glitnir before the episode, its just that I MISSED it cuz my friend Jerome-kun got his frickin' foot STUCK in one of the lecture seats at anime club. XD XD XD Good times, but I still smacked him for it. ^^;;; So ya, point is: Norse Mythology will kill us all.

Rya: That's not the point.

Um, I mean, Norse Mythology is everywhere and is converging on me cuz Ragnarok approaches?

Loki: That's it.

Anyway, this post should tide ya'll over for now. Dunno what the next post will be or when cuz I gave up in trying to plot them all out. Stay safe, stay healthy, and don't eat the rutabegas.

*Till Next time Lunies!*

Dio: What the hell...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home