Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, November 03, 2003

Welcome Back Kain.

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Yes, I would like thighs...er, I mean, fries with that...."
--Overheard, ordering hot wings, while at Hooters

Lolita: Good morning for us, and good everything else for everyone else.
Raz: Today we're posting from Nosgoth.
Aro: Man, these goddamn Serafan minions are really getting on my nerves.
Rya: Welcome to everyday in 1999.
Loki: You mean, "we're gonna party like its 1999"?
Raz: -_- Oh good. Glad to see that the 80's are alive and kicking again.
Rya: I don't think that was the 80's....
Aro: Whatever. Hey did anyone catch the "I Love the 80's: Strikes Back" thing on VH1?
Raz: We did. It was bizzare.
Loki: "Ch-ch-ch-Chia!"
Aro: "Rock me I'm an apple danish!"
Rya: No, fool, it was "Rock me, Amadeus."
Aro: Either or.
Lolita: I personally liked the music video segments.... *singing* "I wanna know what love is!!!!"
Aro: Please shut up before I throw you to the Serafan.
Loki: XD Uh-oh, hot sauce in the hole!
Rya: I'm Rya Li St. John.
Aro: Oh yeah, intros. I'm Aro of Swords.
Loki: I'm Loki.
Raz: I'm Raz-Raziel.
Lolita: And I'm Lolita the Pure.
Rya: Interesting...only I have a last name this time around.
Aro: Cuz names are overrated.
Lolita: *still singing* "I want you to show meeee!!"
Aro: -_-6

Well, the time has come for us to do Part One of the Defiance party, as we are all looking quite forward to the next chapter in the Legacy of Kain series. Another downloaded trailer has us all eagerly anticipating the release of everyone's favorite time-travel-brain-squeezing action/adventure game. Plus if you pre-order at Gamestop or EB, you get a comic book to boot! Well, if that don't start my soul sucking eagerness, I dunno what does.

Raz: The song "Soul Man" gets me started.
Aro: And if YOU sing, I'm gonna impale you with your own sword...thing.
Loki: "I'm a soooooul man! Da-da da-da da-da da-da! I'm a soooooul man!"
*Aro chases Loki, swords swinging*

Battle engine looks sweet, as do the graphics. Slow down seems to be at a minimum and the backgrounds are simply amazing. ^_^ I will be very happy November 12. Whee! Time to kick some Serafan ass, yo! Michael Bell! Michael Bell!!!

Whelp, better head off, as Aro and Loki are tearing up the place. Again. ^^;;; So, all you FF11 peoples better have yur fun while it lasts w/ me, cuz the day Defiance comes out, I'm gonna be unattainable just like you. Oh man, I'm STILL gonna be a geek....XD Cept that I know Raz can tear out the throat of any Taru Taru that comes his way....XD What a picture.... Catch ya all 'n the flip side, folks!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home