Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Kawaii-chan's Word of the Week:

Layer (n)--Cosplayer (Jap)

Oi oi, minna-san. Its me, again, back from secret mission (i.e., cosplay costume shopping). Hopefully my "secret" costume will be done by tomorrow, before I leave for Yaoi-Con 2003. Costumes thus so far:
Hiro--Gravitation
Tsuzuki & Terazuma--Yami no Matsuei
Pata--X-Japan
Dee Laytner--Fake
^^Secret^^
Not surprisingly, all guys....^^;;; I do better as a guy I guess. Pictures soon to be forthcoming (maybe).

This week, today to be exact, I will be attending a signing and reading by Neil Gaiman, an artist who worked on Sandman, among other credits, of which I don't wanna research cuz I am lazy and preparing for Y-Con. XP Which means I'll be missing anime club, but no worries there either, as Ragnarok gets a vacation. True I'll miss Scrapped Princess and a double dose of Azumanga Daioh, but, eh, I won't miss a moment of my beloved God-boy. XD Doesn't matter anyway, as TenTen has burned all the anime I wanna see anyway (cept Ragnarok cuz he is a punk XD), so its all good. Mayhaps I'll report on the reading, after Y-Con that is. XD

I am frustrated by the lack of things to blog about, and it seems I'm updating so ya'll don't think I'm dead.... Is October really all that boring??? Maybe I need to get out more, I dunno. But as soon as November rolls around, and all the events have passed, I will be back in fine posting form. XD XD Ph34rage.

Ah, doujinshi! Anyone interested in getting one, as I can shop for you this weekend. Please specify what you'd like in the comment box and I'll see what I can do. I have to sell them at the price I bought them at and there's a limit of one per person. If anyone is interested, please drop a line. Sadako-chan (name changed, etc, etc,^^) has expressed an interest in seeing MLR dj's....as am I....XD Mor3 ph34rage.

Battle Royale thingy up soon, as well as the promised and horribly late book and movie review. For all those who doubt a God, read this:
http://www.ojohaven.com/fun/translation.funnies.htm
And ph34r. Ok, enuff o' that. Ja ne, minna-san!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home