Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well... Good even' my little droogies. It is I, Alex, your friend and humble narrator. I know I've not frequented this place enough, oh my brothers. But I've seen it all on my oddy knocky, just ittying about. *Looks around and catches sight of Muraki and Aise -censored- ing with Tsuzuki, Loki and some other bishis* This seems to be quite odd. Cast your glazzies to the veck over there. It seems he's got himself a malenky malchicky wick and getting ready for some of that ultra-violence. A little of the old in-out. I, myself do prefer the nice young divotchkas, but I'll not interfere.
And, in any case, one such devotchka, Dez, has asked that I relate to you some of what I have so recently been up to.
OK, it's too hard to talk that way. I was going to do the whole post in nadsat, but it's too freaking difficult to work in all the malenky, little words. But I'll sprinkle a bit here and there to confuze some *coffdezcoff* people. Plus the talk is stuck in my head and I can't stop it... Oh, well. Here goes nothing.
Well, so far I have been to a grand total of four parties (count 'em, 4) since I began my college life. One of which was at the house of a family friend, another of which was at Dez's... I am such the party animal *waves a single, lil' noisemaker in the air* Ok, the other two were all right, too. At the first one I did get to see three malchicks all lubbilubing at once (if it sounds wrong, it probably is).
The second was all right. The police were all over, though. No milk-plus for yours truly... It was basically a bolshy, big dance. No booze or drugs. There was a quick fight I think, but it wasn't much. It was, supposedly, a party that had country-wide fame. 'The Bowles Party' (at the all-guys dorm) is supposed to be this exclusive and pretty big-shot thing, but I didn't think it was that great. It ended at 1 or so and I just stayed the night with my friend who lives there.
What else has happened... I got an A on my psych midterm... a long time ago... some midterms are coming up... I kidnapped Loki, Thor, Hermod and Heimdall from Dez... My anthropology teacher draws awsome carnivores and stick figures... That's about it, my droogs. I bid thee goodnight. Oh yeah! One more thing *dropkicks Loki while humming "Singing in the Rain"*.
*Until I next viddy thee... adieu*
-Alex

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home