Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Guess Who's Back...Back Again.....

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Bisexuals are like vegetarians....who eat turkey on occasion."
--Overheard while at school; That 80's Show

Well, after some techinical difficulties, I'm back. Internet down, comp being a punk, a birthday party, and the general lack of energy to post all contributed. So I'll try to give an overview of what happened since...what, the last post I did???

Um, Legacy of Kain: Defiance came home with me, and let me say, I've been a fun person to live with. XD I won't go too in depth with it now, I'll only say that the game's friggin' amazing. And Moebius is a git.

Lolita: T_T I miss Raziel.
Kozumi: I'm sure we all do.
Lolita: Oh well, I suppose its only fair, since I'll be gone for awhile when FF11 hits the PS2 in March.
Aro: And let me say now, that you both will be VERY fun to live with then. -_-
Rya: At least you're not doing conversion rates for days to hours on FF11.

Friday, TenTen, my sis Penny, and our friend Chumsy headed down to the movies to watch Scary Movie 3. Yeah, it was bad but not as bad as the 2nd one. Its was still pretty hysterical. That and it had Ring references, so its all good. ^_^ After the movie, we browsed the Great Mall, and who did I meet in one of the candy shops but my old best friend Sarah! ^_^ We'd been best friends in Middle School, but we lost touch cuz we went to different high schools. It was pretty cool, I missed her so much. turns out she's been working there for awhile and she's going to school locally. We exchanged contacts so we can still keep in touch. Man, good times, good times.

Saturday was Fairsilver's 21st birthday party. I met some cool people, new friends. ^^ A cosplayer and a guy who had a smack-load of AMVs. We watched some AMVs, and played a lil Blackjack, where I kicked ass. XD Which is really bizzare cuz I was having a load of trouble Monday playing the same game! Yeah I blame it on Loki. *dropkicks Loki*

Loki: >< Godammit!

All in all, it was more of a hang-out party, so it was pretty neat. I hope my party for 21 is that mellow.....XD Yeah right!
So yeah. Better finish up. Dunno if I'll be posting, given I'm busy with Raziel runnin' around tearing up mansions. XD So, til a later date...!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home