Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, November 07, 2003

I'm the Farmer, I work in the Fields All Day....

Good whatever time zone, Lunies. Ye host Dez be back for some light ramblings and perhaps a musical interlude.

Um.... We're making way for yet another addition to the Head, a female this time, and one prolly LESS volitile that the last to additions (coughhackAshtoncoughcoughLokihackcough). More news on her arrival and stuffin's soon. On that same note, there's been preparation to attempt a CLAMP, and start crossing over my various series to wreak havoc on the world. This is very substancially different than Random Lunacy the Comic, but mostly the same, only on a larger scale. Candidates for participation extends to the main characters of Neo Black 9 (generations 1 and 2), Pot Sticker, Possessive Ink, Ecstacy Education, Ragnatropolis, and the yet to be unveiled 4-koma series, codenamed "Console", and may be limited to characters whom are participants in these established series. Yes, yet another undertaking for me, when I'm already working on everything else. Don't make me and Ryochan get into the crossovers that occur at Satan's Diner. Believe me, this is prolly much more saner...XD

And now, a musical interlude from Syndelin:

Meeting on the Planet
By: Two-Mix, Translated by Kaijuu_M

In this clockworks city [Earth] stop the alarm [clock alarm] and quickly
Let's go look for what [the smiles] we lost by rushing too much

To go on changing and to go on without changing
Are both hard to do but I like the two of us as we are...

I go on spreading the wings of dreams on a back of showering stars
A night [space] flight that makes the heart dance, to the far distance...

JUST!! MEETING ON THE PLANET
When I've forgotten freedom
You give me the courage to look at the true face
LET'S DANCIN' IN THE STARDUST
Now in these joined hands
A small miracle goes on being born

The strange feeling as if nostalgic when we first met
We both felt it didn't we, as if to trace back a distant memory...

Both long ago and now [tonight] we're looking at the same stars [starlit sky]
I want to be reborn over and over close by [next to] you...

The accelerating heart is knocking at the door to dreams
Time travelling with love in these arms, to the future...

JUST!! MEETING ON THE PLANET
When I've forgetten nature
You give me the land to run out on with bare feet
LET'S DANCIN' IN THE STARDUST
The overlapping two shadows
A new story [history] goes on overflowing

I go on spreading the wings of dreams on a back of showering stars
A night [space] flight that makes the heart dance, to the far distance...

JUST!! MEETING ON THE PLANET
When I've forgotten freedom
You give me the courage to look at the true face
LET'S DANCIN' IN THE STARDUST
Now in these joined hands
A small miracle goes on being born

Seems quite around here...and we all know that's not a good thing.... *looking* NE!!!! Where are all you guys?!

Aerith: Playing FF11, dear.

Ah, dear God. Not you guys too.....

Aerith: Defiance doesn't come out till next week.

That's right....>< Um, lessee.... Well, against my better judgement, I'm gonna let Loki wrap up since Aro isn't here, and Rya's off doing something else....

Loki: Evil things. Anyway, I'll be hitting clean-up...so.... A double movie review of Brotherhood of the Wolf and Run Lola Run soon to be forthcoming, Inha reviews the books American Gods and Party Monster, DJ PC spins some tracks, news on whether or not Kain is the undisputed king of Badass or if the crown goes to Raziel, and perhaps even my own account of how Thor cross-dessed to win back his beloved hammer. XD XD XD And more news on how much of a freak our host is for buying her friend's hair for over $50.

*Till next time Lunies!*

Bite me, Loki.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home