Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Hey! This is Dez! I'm back and wearing nothing but a thong and a smile! If I get enough hits onto the Random Lunacy site I will actually get up and dance for all of you.

Aro: Damnit! It's Aise again! Everybody run!
Aise: That's right. I'm back and hungry for uke blood!
All Ukes: Ahhh! *scatter*
Aise: *grabs some whips, chains and a tranqualizer gun* And the hunt is on!

Hey all! As you might have guessed, Shayna is back again and reporting from the wilderness of... North California. Well, the Bay Area. Ok, so it's not the kind of wilderness that you usually think of. It's college life! That's right, lunies. Shayna has actually made it to college without (too many) attempts at killing herself! It has been fun so far, but the first week is supposed to be a breeze and then get crazy-hard. Gah! I don't want to do school work! I want my summer back! I am sharing a dorm room with two (count 'em, two) other girls. We haven't had any reasons to throttle each other yet, and I hope things stay that way. The other people on the dorm floor are nice as well. And they have... game stations!! I have been able to play Grand Theft Auto for the first time in my game-deprived life! I love them desperately!
The friends I've made here are pretty awesome, too. I have lot of fun with them. It's nice because they are from South Cali and are always freezing cold. I'm going to have fun picking on them once it actually starts raining and stuff.
I want to see Mars! Dez left me to type this while she gallavanted off to go planet gazing T_T. I'd better get paid for this. What's worse is that It's cloudy here, so it's not like there is any way I can go see this. Dangit *banging head on wall*... I'm going to go deflate now and do *gasp* homework. It's a breif update and a date to look down Dez's breifs... thong... whatever. I will go now and see thee upon my return.

*Later Lunies!*

-Aise

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home