Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Kawaii-chan's Word of the Week:

Kawaii (adj): Japanese for cute, darling, lovely, or any word within that area.

Ashton: Welcome all, to Random Lunacy.
Aro: Today we're posting from the stomach of a very large fish.
Anna: You mean a whale, don't you?
Dio: Same diff.
Anna: Whales are mammals.
Rya: Unlike the rest of you.
Anna: Hey....
Rya: Just the guys, dear.
Anna: Oh.
Aro: Its really quite wet in here....and cramped....wait a tic.... Rya? That your hand? ............Do it again.
Rya: My hands are in my hair and on Dio's armpit.
Ashton: That's my hand.... ^_~
Dio: .............Ewwww....
Rya: Anyway, time for the requisite Intros. I'm Rya "I'm too sexy for this picture, shame I have no feet" Li St. John.
Dio: I'm Dio "Useless as a lantern in the daytime" Maxwelle.
Aro: I'm Aro "I got kicked in the nuts by Yugi Motou".
Ashton: I'm Ashton "You're just sour because you don't count as an extra credit project" Crow.
Anna: And I'm Anna "Why just a Fangirl and not Fanwoman?" Mei.
Ashton: You got kicked in the nuts by a Japanese kid with a split Egyptian personality?
Aro: At least I don't get shown up by a 15 year old girl every day.
Anna: And they say bishonen are too pretty to fight these days.
Rya: No one says that.
Anna: Oh. Wanna get some shonen ai dj's?
Rya: Is Lina Inverse flat as a washboard?
Dio: Its more like a pair of raisins on an ironing board.

Hey all you Lunies! Well, I've got some sad news..... Your lovely hostess, Moi, will be gone the whole of next week on a camp for high school girls as a counselor. joy. The hours one has on this job.....and the girls! Drama drama drama! And the walking! At least it wasn't Stanford, which was infested with insects and the walks were 1 hour round trip from the dorms to the buildings we had workshops in. More on that experience from hell when I feel like ranting about high end schools. Anyway, I will be away for the next week so no new posts.....unless Aisu rememebers the password and user name to break in and help Ashton torture my ukes.....

Aro: Don't post that you fool! You just gave her the idea!!!
Kozumi: We're doomed.

sememuraki
The Yaoi Selector: Which Seme are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Oops..... My bad. Anywayz, not only that, the week immmediately after I will be at my mom's house so posting will be either scarce or non-existent. I will try to post when I have the chance. So until then, Lunies, ya'll will hafta fend for yourself on other, more interesting weblogs. ^_^;;; However, I will get a rare chance to snuggle with my dear Koi in something like 9 days, so mayhaps there will be a collaboration post.... Which may be more than anyone may bargain for....

Well, as some of you know (since you are either a good friend or a memeber of Ryori's forum), there's the huge San Francisco trip Friday, tomorrow, today, whenever ya'll read this. I'll be gracing the scene with my presence, as it will be my last day of true freedom with friends before camp, mom's bootcamp, a wedding, and of course, Hell itself, the fall school year. Let's make this a day to rememeber people! Let's really let our hair down, and be crazy! Cuz my time is growing short! And for some of ya'll that can't make it, Fairy God-nee-chan is cooking up something to ease your sorrowful souls while everyone is at the SF Ball. It may not be a pair of glass Nikes, or a pumpkin BART train ride to the city, but it shall make amends for the atrocities set before you by circumstances and Parental Units. But what and how.... "Sore wa himitsu desu!"

Until then, chill with the new assignment. It'll be interesting. I hope. Maybe. ^_^

Assignment: Okay guys, with the huge SF trip, I've got something special. Make some memories, and when you all find something that happened over the trip that will stay with you forever, or at least until Prom, mail me back or pop 'im in the comment box. If you are unable to participate in this trip due to uncontrolable circumstances, or otherwise, send in a memory that you are quite fond of anyway. Memories are our most precious possession. Let's share the wealth!

Oh and here's my promised breasts..... For mature readers only!

sex appeal
SEX APPEAL


(results contain pictures) What kind of ANIME BOOBS do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, they're not any of RanLune's girls....but they'll do!

*Till next time Lunies! Hang tight!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home