Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, August 01, 2003

Well, peeps, its coming up on the Host of RanLune's Vacation Time!!! Whoo-hooo!! Time to break out the sunblock, notebooks, and have a rascous good time! Wait, is that even a word...? Ah hell, plink it all anyway.

city lights
you are a trip to a big city! You love to be busy,
but you also like life to be full of adventure
and suprises. You love people and culture.
Go to New York and sleep in the metropolitan
museum.


(with pics)what vacation are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

So, what I'm trying to say here is that, despite the constant posts this week, this will prolly be the last one for a while. My family's going down south to a favorite vacation haunt that I've been missing for quite awhile now. Yes yes, mates, I'm going to Disneyland! Man, do you how long its been since I've coated the streaches of the universe on Space Mountain, outwitted ancient death traps on the Indian Jones ride, or scared the bejeezus out of my sister in the almost always empty Sleeping Beauty Castle? Man that place does dredge up plenty of wonderful memories. Never mind that you can do Disneyland in a day or that you can only ride Pirates of the Carribbean (which, no doubt will be more PACKED this summer because of the movie) so many times (my personal record--6). There's just something about hanging out with family at a theme park, my family more specifically cuz most of you all know my family's a riot and a half. Plus, there's California Disneyland that has its 2:17 long rollar coaster.

Millennium Force
Millennium Force


What Roller Coaster Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Most of us here at RanLune are Rail Junkies, forever cursed with searching for the perfect coaster, with 70 mph speeds, huges drops, inverted goodness, and of course, long rail times. My personal favorites are (in order from 1st to 3rd) Top Gun (Paramount's Great America), Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain, SoCal), and Space Mountain (Disneyland), with Medusa, Invertigo and Ninja making rapid inroads. What can I say? Space Mountain's a classic, sure it doesn't have the cool music anymore, or its getting a hair rickey, or even the fact that its so damned old, but there's nothing like the rush I get at the bottom where I estimate it hits around 60-70 mph on those last turns. Damn, thinking about it makes me all ready to head doen to Anaheim right this second.

Anyway, the point is, there won't be any new posts for the next four or five days....so ya'll hafta amuse yourselves for a bit. Don't wanna know how tho....

Ashton: He he....
Aelys: Shut up you pervert.
Ashton: Who me?
Lex: He he he.
Aelys: You too, hentai!
Ashton: Birds of a feather.

Plus, knowing the RanLune cast, they're gonna have a ball too in DL, so mayhaps there'll be some random antics from the Head when we return. So, that said, we wish you ahppy times whist we are away and have fun with the new homework assignment!

Homework Assignment: Are you a Rail Junkie? Which is your favorite roller coaster and why? Plus, I'd like to see what ya'll like in a roller coaster, maybe even tell me your best experience on one. The usual prizes are warded for fastest answer, most unbiue submission and a Special AWARD goes to the person who has ridden "Dueling Dragons" and tells me about it. Man I wanna ride that so much!!!!! Ganbatte, ya'll! XD XD

*Til next time, Rail Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home