Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, July 28, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"The silence, the terror, the pain, the horror, as your mom comes downstairs....."
--Opening to Barenaked Ladies' "Enid"

Aro: Well, good afternoon, morning, evening, whatever your time zone.
Dio: Welcome to another installment of Random Lunacy.
Kozumi: Today we're posting from home, good ol' Random Lunacy Head-quarters, to welcome a new member to the cast....
Aro: Dear God, hide me.....
Lex: I find it rather ironic that we ukes are doing the presentation and we're adding a permanent seme to the group....
Diz: Hey, at least he isn't some insane homicidal manic doctor.
Aro: At least he isn't some crazy Collector with revenge, torture, and sex on the brain.
Kozumi: At least he isn't your significant other's sadistic cousin.
(Silence)
Kozumi: What?
Aro: Dude, you come from one messed up comic series.
Kozumi: Wha'd you expect? Its the sequel series to Neo Black 9.
Lex: Well, anyway, we'd like to introduce our new permanent seme, ex-sniper turned Science teacher, Ashton Crow.
Ashton (gazing at Aro and Kozumi): Thank you, thank you.
(Kozumi and Aro shift to the side uncomfortably)
Ashton: I'll see you guys later.
Kozumi: Fat chance, we're still on loan to Aisu, along with Rya and her son Tsuzu.
Ashton: Kinky. (gets some random shopping cart to the face) Ouch.
Lex: So tell us about yourself, Ashton.
Ashton: Well, I'm an ex-assassin, 22 years old, graduated from college w/ all my credentials in....about 2 years.
Aro: Why science though? You seem well versed in english, as I've seen.
Ashton: I get to work w/ potentially dangerous chemicals. Plus I try to stay away from collegues who have deathwishes.
Bridget: Like me, I suppose?
Ashton (to Kozu): She's not a permanent too, is she?
Kozumi: Heavens no. We have too many female ukes.
Ashton: It's not an uke.
Bridget: Who's an "it"?!
Ashton: ..........
Kozumi: I'll handle her, you guys continue. (exits w/ a very peeved Bridget)
Ashton: Think I'm gonna like it here.....By the way, who's the cute raven-haired Japanese kid with green eyes?
Aro (growling): He's my partner, thank you very much.
Ashton (patting Aro on the thigh): That's ok too. I like it when bishis come in pairs.
Aro: O_o Can we kick him out now?
Kozumi: Fat chance, I think he's staying. Seems like he's the only true seme here.
Aro: We're doomed.

Well, welcome, Ashton. I'm sure we'll all be seeing a lot of him from now on, 'specially with the plans I have for his chara design.

Ashton: Should I fear?
Diz: Well, at the very least you should ph34r.
Ashton: Ok then.

Not much happening at the ranch folks....Inha's book report should be happening tomorrow, as Syndelin's movie review of "Ringu" should happen either later that day or the day before. So keep checking to see any new things popping up, especially with lil ol Ashton.

Ashton: That's right. Keeps those peepers peeled. Now, on to introduce myself to that cute bishi over there...what was his name, Kage?
Aro (cracking knuckles): I'm gonna enjoy this more than when I kicked out Yugi....

Ha ha ^^;;; Better get going. Here's this session's homework assignment, kiddies! Have fun with it!

Homework Assignment: Ok, so the quotes of the week are a lil odd.... So this time, send me your guys' oddest music lyrics you can find. I'm not looking for Engrish, so no Two-Mix, sorry. I want English phrases or lyrics that are weird simply beacuase they are written that way intentionally. A good place to start (and to see what I'm looking for) are the bands Barenaked Ladies or They Might Be Giants. Happy hunting! Prizes for 1st place and most unique! And others, possibly.

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home