Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, August 18, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Gee, I'm really sorry that didn't kill me."
--Ashton, in reference to narrowly missing death from debris thrown from a lab experiment going, per usual, horribly wrong.

Kozumi (sweeping up floor): My my, another change? (blinks)
Ashton: ......Clio!!! You been redecorating?
Clio: No, Master Ashton. It was like this when I got here.
Aelys (stomping in): WHO MOVED MY ROOM AROUND?!
Lex (decreetly tries to throw the trap door switch): Um.....
(The trap door is about two feet from the place where Aelys is standing, gaping open like a dog awaiting a treat)
Aelys (to Lex): Did you just try to drop me?
Lex: WHO REARRANGED THE TRAPS?!
Kozumi (calmly sweeping): Don't ask me. The place was reformatted when I got here.
(Aelys proceeds to beat the crap out of Lex, and inadvertantly drags Raz into it)
Aro: What happened here?
Ashton: Apparently the place has been revamped again.
Aro: Again?!
Dio (to Kozu): What'd you do?!
Kozumi (shouting): It was like this when I got here!
Ashton: Dang, and I'd just finished redecorating the dungeon fro Aro and Kozumi too......
Aro & Kozumi: O_o
Dio: I swear, if this place keeps changing, we're moving!
Aro: Where to? its not like any of us know how to run one-a these babies ourseves.....
Syndelin: A-HEM! And what am I, chopped liver?
Ashton: You couldn't code any of this if your life depended on it!
Syndelin: Those are fighing words, Crow!
(Beatdown proceeds)
Kozumi (sighs): Darn, and I just cleaned up the last bloodshed too.....
Clio (same beat): Doomed to a life of clean-up.....
Dio (sighs): Fu.....maybe Aise did this whilst we were all at camp?
Aro (singing to himself): "High school girls! High School girls! All for me! High School girls!"
Aelys (beaning Aro with a shopping cart): No more Fruits Basket for you!
Aro: ^_^;;;; But its Hana to Yume...!
Aelys (strangling Lex): You wanna be next, AngelBoy?!
Aro (tearing up): Bu-but....! I'm DAEMON! (dashes away in tears)
Dio: Smooth move, Hibiki.
(More arguing and abuse commence)
Kozumi (to Kage): *sigh* Utter chaos again.... I wonder...how are Betts and Dio gonna finish the mangas now?
Kage: ^^;;; I dunno, Kozu. I hear we're due for another permanent resident any time now....
MaoMao: A baby??? Whee! We're gonna have a baby!!!
Kage & Kozumi:: ^.^6
Lolita (to Raz): Oh, Razy, won't it be wonderful? Another arrival! Luck shines upon us!
Raz: >_< You've gotta be kidding.
Lolita: The pitter-patter of little feet...!
Raz: She's off in her own world again....
Kozumi: ^^;;; Better start rearranging the guest room again....
Kage: I thought I wasn't supposed to be permanent....

*Til the next time I get to a computer, Lunies...! ^^;;;;*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home