Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Hi kiddies! It's me, Dez. I would just like to announce that I am going to be selling my body for extra cash...

Lolita: No! That's not Dez! It's Aise!
Aise: Darn. My cover's been blown!

Yes, that's right. I have successfully hacked my way into Random Lunacy in order to torment Dez's ukes while she is away.

Aro: Actually, you didn't hack in. She gave you the password.
Aise:... Shut up *whack*... and either way I'm in and I'm gonna torment you *cracks knuckles* Look at all the pretty ukes...
Ashton: Sensei is back I see. ^_^

Let me introduce myself properly. I am known as Shayna, Aise, Aisu, Sahana (on the forum), or... what was that sweet thing that Dez always calls me? Oh yeah!... Satan.
Since Dez isn't here to tell you about her day, I'll tell you about mine. I... got up and typed this. Uh, let's do yesterday instead. Yesterday I went to Natural Bridges with some family and it was fun. I got pretty sunburned, though and I am begining to do ye olde skin peel. Wow, was that quick. Let's do the day before, too. The day before was the San Fran trip. I had a good time, but it was hard to do a lot of stuff while keeping tabs on 23 people. I had to go home early T_T so we could take off for Natural Bridges... only to find that I could have stayed later because my step dad didn't want to drive up so late. Arrgggh! I was very ticked off.
Anyways... Hmm... What else can I do here? Oh yeah! I have the homework power!

Assignment: Ok, so this is more of a cry for help than a homework assignment... I don't care. I just started buying Hellsing mangas. I need someplace that has translations for the first 2 books. (I found a place that only has book 1, but it wasn't very good.) I don't kow what I'd give out for prizes. I suppose I could draw you a pretty picture. OK, for the best Hellsing translation sites I will draw a pretty of your choice and try to get it to you somehow. I'll toggle with the scanner or you'll just have to wait until I see you. Winners will be announced whenever I get my lazy butt up to do it... Or I'll make Dez do it.
P.S. Keep doing Dez's other assignment, too. It's happy! ^_^

*Stay there.. The Head Luney will return in a moment*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home