Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Its funnier when it happens to a girl."
--Who, to Rya, when he descirbes the movie he's filming, in which Rya gets the short end of the stick.

Sate! The 4th of July weekend went well, as some of you may know. Friday, my father bought TenTen and I a season pass to Great America and we spent the day with him my sis Penny, TenTen, and his lil bro Niko (Dad's new nickname for the kid ^_^). Man, I missed those rollar coasters....oh how I've missed them. A rail junkie like myself should never had been so deprived. Ah, anyway, the coasters were sweet and my dad even rode one (top Gun BTW, Pops was in the airforce). He wanted to try Invertigo but we decided to do that another time, given hat the park was packed and so were the lines. Sometime in the evening, an anouncement came over the speakers, saying that the park had reached its capacity and people couldn't come in anymore! I didn't know parks had a capacity...but whatever. The fireworks were pretty neat. The music was a little off cuz some chick was making an anouncement about lost people going to Guest Services, but c'est la vie. Overall, my 4th kicked some pretty good booty. I even got to win something at those "guess your age/weight/birth month" booths...at a price, as I picked age and the guy running the booth said I looked 23. ;-_-; Ah well, I got a cute inflatible pink dolphin as a prize. Its left fin squeaks, so it gets on my sister's nerves a lot. Ya-yar!

Lex: We're fans of anything annoying round here.

Damn straight. Saturday, TenTen's parent's were outta town so we had a lil sleepover.... People came and went.... Penny and I slept over, along with TenTen's friend T and The Man (names have been changed to protect the innocent....huh). We were visited by Kitty and Ryori-san and we all had a racous time together, a lil food, a lil popcicles, a lil personal verbal violence. TenTen found his doll that was some sorta military man...but all he was wearing was this poncho-like piece of cloth that said army surplus on it and a black hair scrunchi. The overall look was something like this soldier going "commando" in a tutu and a potato sack. TenTen claimed that he found it laying across the threshhold of his room in a...shall we say....... compromising position. So we set it up in other provacative positions for others to find.... Needless to say, we had one hell of a good time playing with dolls.... >=D

Aelys: You all have issues....

When Kitty and Ryori went home, leaving The Man, T, and myself holding down the fort, we got TenTen's barrel man (for those who aren't sure of what I mean, ask a philipino friend of yours--they'll know) took off the barrel and postioned Commander Commando (or Major Woody, or Private Parts...) in the "appropriate" place. TenTen and Penny were laughing their asses off at it when they came home. Ah, yes, playing with dolls was never so much fun.... XD. Then TenTen brought down a pair of Barbies and then we *really* had some fun.

Lex: Or as my friend Bubba sez it: "We gonna hasomefun".
Inha: Thank you for that segent on Ebonics, Duo.
Lex: No prob.

The fun with dolls lasted a good coupla hours, after which we hit the sack to talk and ended up in staying up intil 3 in the morning, talking aboout....well, never mind. ^^;; Upon waking up, we watched 2 episodes of Angelic Layer and cleaned up. Then we headed home after T got picked up. Dad made Jambalaya so it was a red-letter day. Then TenTen took The Man home and Penny and I crashed. Wiped me out.

Yesterday wasn't of much consequence either. I just headed down to the mall to window shop, picked up a new All-american Rejects wristband, a coupla pins for my bag and a baseball shaped bank for my grandparents' anniversary. Last nite, we watched not only Futurama, but Big O and Kikaider but were to sleepy for Trigun. Ah, I could just borrow it from someone else... And that was my weekend. Yay!

Well, mayhaps later I'll finish the love triangle thing, and perhaps expand on the Poultry War but for now I'll just let ya'll enjoy peace....Syndelin's movie review is comin' up, as well as Inha's book review. Word of the week will follow shortly. And an ample rant or two is in the near furture.

Lex: Something about Harry Potter not being gay....

Right. So hang tight Lunies! Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

pg13
What rating is your journal?

brought to you by Quizilla

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home