Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, June 13, 2003

Aro: Will the gang make it out of the Spontaneous Forest again? Will they succeed in saving the world and having someone else take all the credit??
Rya: ..............what the??
Lex: Find out next week on Neo Black 9!
Aro: With special guests: The Powerpuff Girls and Harry Potter!
Raz: No, I was right. Neo Black 9 has no point. Its not just me.
Rya: Well, glad to see that you asked everyone.....
Raz: No I'm in agreement with everyone.... It's more random than Azumanga Daioh.
Rya: What do you expect? We never had a plot.
Aro: S'ok. That means you don't have to deal with angst later on.
Rya: Having no plot doesn't make us immune to that.
Aro: .......................Go figure.

Well, My lil babies from high school are all graduated...... Sniff sniff....it was a lovely ceremony.....from the CAR. This year PHHS implemented a ticket system that limited the # of guests a graduate could bring (which was 7). Without that precious ticket, you couldn't go in to sit in the bleachers. The ironic thing was, there still wasn't enuff room for everyone to sit; people still had to stand and some sat in the aisles.
Also this year they sat everyone in alpha order! Wow! They didn't do that for MY graduation! They told us to sit where we wanted, and when we got to the platform/podium, we handed them a little card that had our name and hopefully it wouldn't be butchered when you got your diploma holder, which was, of course, devoid of an actual diploma. no no, my friends, you had an organized ceremony with lots of pomp and circumstance in the blazing sun, then you had to fight the mob afterwards to actually *get* the damned paper at a tiny lil tent in the corner of the football field. Mmmm, God bless the California School System.
Ah, well, despite the windy overcast weather, it was a nice graduation. Now almost all of the original generation of Neo Black 9 is all graduated...still waiting on Penny, Poe and Eve....and then subsequently Claire/Merial. Haven't decided which one Shana is yet....

Reading a good friend of mine's blog, it was meantioned that all he really wanted was to have things "back the way they were". I have the same feeling. Back in the day( that is such a Ryori phrase ^.^), my spohmore/junior years, they were full of fun fun fun. That's where NB9 got its start, from 5 sugar hocked up teens who thought about making an RPG team. Those were the days....walking home from school (when I lived a mere 2- blocks from school, give or take) in the middle of the street, wondering what would happen to Darek and the crew if a car came barreling down the street, intending to hit us. I guess my obsession with the NB9 crew is another way for me to hang onto those days of my youth. I miss 'im. I, for one of the few times in my life, was happy and truely content. I had a loving boyfriend, some of the best friends I could ever ask for (some of which, sadly, I've grown apart from), and I didn't really have any worrys about college. College was the place that one went to after you graduated. As a sophomore, that was 2 whole years away.
And after I left, I noticed that the gang wasn't the same anymore. Rather, roughly half-way through my Senior year, things started to fall apart. Mid October, my boyfriend of almost 4 years dumped me. Gassman, the unholy bitchwhore or PHHS drama, ruined my acting career and made me lose the respect she (wrongfully) gained from me and other students (Damn man, no one like her but her favorites and they're all stuck up snobs, doomed to never be actual stars cuz she can't teach. I mean, one of them is in the circus. Not Cirque du Soliel but a ghetto circus. That's nothing to brag about. Shit, ranting about her again, sorry guys.) And slowly, even before I could notice, the gang was slowly breaking up. See, a lot of drama was going on between them, some of which I never noticed, and the dissention between them was starting to push them away as I entertianed other friends. Upon retrospect, most of that was my fault anyway. As far as I could see, the gang was sticking together *because* of me; Darek wasn't getting along w/ TenTen, who was having issues with Who, with Ryori staying smartly out of things. Or maybe I missed that. I honestly can't remember what was actually wrong, mainly cuz I wasn't there. And some of the time I wasn't there because I couldn't stand the tension and petty arguements. Come 2001 and april, I was an emotional wrek that few people noticed. What with the break up of the old gang, my falling out with my female friends after senior prom (another drama filled issue that I'll get to another time), I wasn't very happy with myself. I think I fell into depression but I'm not sure. I kept badgering myself about how this was all my fault, this was because of me. Plus college was coming up, I had to apply for SJSU and I hadn't taken the SAT.
But Fanime 01 is where I met Kat so it isn't all bad. And I've grown closer to a few other people from the past, TenTen in particular. But I still long for those days of actual stability. I'm happy now...but...I live on a week to week basis....I'm not so sure of the future anymore. I don't know what's going to happen now and I can't plan for the future anymore. Does anybody? I want to move in with her but I don't have a job for the $$ support myself. Plus, she works in Sacramento and I school in SJ. Its a long commute. I work hard so i can graduate and get a job so I can move but...sometimes, I wonder if its worth all the blood, sweat, and tears. Even worse, sometimes I wonder if I really have a girlfriend.... Am I making this all up?? No, I know she exists but sometimes, its so hard to get that around my head. What if one day I wake up and she's not there, and never was? I think that would hurt the most. I just want to be happy. I want to be with her. Fanime's ccoming up...but sometimes that's not enough. Wish I could drive so I could see her more often. I always said that long distance relationships are hard and not good...but I can't help it. I guess when you're really in love, you can't help how you feel. Like Hideki sez in Chobits, you can't half ass it, you gotta go all the way on true love. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Okay, enough introspective musings.... We have less than a week before Fanime troops! I'm pretty sure I'm doing Rya and Who.... If I can get the wigs in time. Painting my hair for Kurama and I'm making Kat be the persocom for the skit. XD Myu hu hu...ph34r my l33t c0sp74y sk177z!!

Diz: Mw4 h4 h4!! We R l33t.
Syndelin: .......................
Inha: What blatent disregard for grammar! And what is this business of using numbers for letters! This is an outrage!! The English language mustn't be corrupted any further!!
(Shoves Inha into closet)
Diz: Much better. XD

Well, maybe I'm making most of it up....ah well. I'm not really l33t anyway.
Well, I'm off, gotta go get those damn costumes together and catalogued. What's up on the docket next?

Syndelin: Still getting that Rya and Aerith thing off the ground, we'll just stop making promises. More plugs from favorite websites, quiz results and hopefully a post with actaul content..... Well, we can hope!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home