Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Oh no. Every time you show up, something monumental and terrible happens. I don't think I have the stomach for it."
--Raziel, Soul Reaver 2 [The Ruined Aerie]

Rya: You don't *have* a stomach, Raziel.
Raziel: Shaddup.

Well, posting have gotten a lot less frequent, due to the fact that we all are busily preparing for the.............what's it now...? The Sixth Coming?

Rya: Why not the Second Coming?

Cuz I'm not religious and I'm not talking about salvation of all.

Lex: Just Otaku.

Damn straight. If you guys haven't been up to par here, Fanime '03's on its way, bringing more Random Lunacy than you can shake a stick at. I'm not just talking about these lovely denizens in my head, I'm talking about a grand gathering of the best minds in cosplay, AMV/Parody editing, artists, voice acting, and general otaku in one lovely convention center. In case you can't tell, this is gonna be the biggest thing in my life next to my wedding, which I have plans for it to be at either Fanime, Yaoi-con or Anime Expo (prolly not the latter cuz we all know its getting corrupted by The BIg Evil). Or I propose at a con, whichever.

Aro: Dear God.....

Shaddup Aro. Well, the skit has officially been finalized. I'll just say it involves the great Sachmo-Louis Armstrong, a persocom, mad scientists, and (of course) Box and Chair. Mwa ha ha. And Kat's the Persocom.....Mwa ha x2. We cosplayers love Fanime. Its the only place to dress-up and not feel weird, esp. if you're too old for Halloween....but I'm never to old for that! Yes there will a Halloween party, like last year, only without the machines (inside joke, MTV movie awards). I'm thinking...the 25 (Sat) of October....or maybe the 31, which is a Fri. Still deciding. But what with my costumes NOT BEING DONE I'm a lil busy.....

My granny's back east in Iowa with my great aunt Pauline. She's real sick and the doctors don't know what's wrong. Granny was supposed to be back tw weeks ago to help w/ Fanime costumes but Aunt Pauline was really sick. I'm kinda scared that she won't pull through. I'm not real close to my great aunts (except my Aunt Mary Ann) but I don't want too many deaths in the family right now. I don't think I could deal with it. People on my mom's side die a lot but its a typical Phillipino family--I have loads of reletives anyway. What's an uncle's cousin's in-law but a drop in the ocean, right? Maybe I'm too harsh on that type of thing...I wasn't really all that close to my mom's side of the family due to the fact I wasn't really close to her. But my dad's side is very close to me so I get a little more upset when something happens to them. Dunno why...I'm also worried that something mght happen to either Granpa or Granny while they're out there. I miss them terribly. Its not a whole family down here without them. Plus, Granny's the only one who could drive with me and take me to the DMV for my driver's test. Yeah, I know, 20 years old and no driver's liscense. So sue me, I'm a busy girl, ne?

Inha: No you're just lazy and a procrastinator.

Bite me.

Kain: May I? (Boot to Kain's head) Owwee.

Well, in other news, we gotta lil office love goin' on in Random Lunacy.

Lex: Wouldn't that be narcissim? Or auto-erotica?

Aelys (boot to Lex's head): Don't be stupid!

Not sure where it started exactly but....maybe next post, I'll fill you in on how it happened. Suffice it to say that it involves my Common Sense (female) and my Manic Depressive--Soul Searching side (male). Hm......and they're both dead....though that really doesn't narrow down the field.

Raz, Ashton, Aro, and Kozu: You got that right.

Prolly one of the personas that doesn't have an analog love interest....like most of them. Well, that seems to be it....so let's have Lunis and Diz hit clean up, ne?

Lunis: Next episode of Random Lunacy will have---
Diz: The sorrid love triangle of RanLune,
Lunis: Who got what on the Soul Reaver personality quiz,
Diz: More website plugs and quiz results,
Lunis: A more detailed report on Fanimes of yore,
Diz: And the RanLune Annual Softball game.
Lunis: So don't miss it!
Diz: Hey, I wanted to say that!

*Till next time Lunies!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home