Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Ouchy...Skool Hurtz

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"This angel's wearing Tommy Hilfiger....she's going to Hell...."
--Overheard while making costumes.

Clio's Word of the Week:
Zombie (noun): A being, who, once deceased, becomes animated; undead; undead entity that devours 1) human flesh, 2) brains, or 3) anything that moves. A common horror character, often with low intelligence, massive strength and an insatiable appitite.

Whew, back in the saddle, Lunies. Been swamped with homework and other things, like going to my animation prof's house and screwing all day, only to end with beer and fire. XD We made light tables last Saturday for class, and after the heavy labor where Russell (the prof) sprained his thumb, we had a bonfire, my firt ever. It was frickin awsome. ^^ Maybe we can do it sometime, ne?

Loki: Riiiiiight. Like that's a smart idea....

Good point. *sigh* In addition to all the homework, sewing, and preparing for Yaoi-con, I'd caught some weird cold that only hit me after it got dark....yeah, I know, weird, ne? Plus, I just got a new bed and we had to basically move the enitre contents of my room out to get them in. -_- So I'm sore from a number of things and tired from everything else, and don't even get me started on midterms. SO! You're all prolly wondering about the yearly Halloween Party.

Yes, I'm still holding it, the weekend before (23rd of Oct) and we're holding it in the hall across my apartment, becuz we're expacting a lotta people this year. NEway, its still happening, don't ya'll fret.

The 29th, the creators of Happy Tree Friends are having a shindig in SF for the big premere of the new Halloween special. I wanna go, since Russ's gonna be there (XD) but Y-con starts that day. We'll see, but I heartly implore that all you HTF fans try to go. Its got zombies!

And speaking of zombies, I'll be soon reviewing Shaun of the Dead and Ju-On, so sit tight. I gotta run, for homework calls all too shrilly. Catch ya all on the flip side, Lunies.

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home