Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Blaaahhhh....

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"I'm gonna argue w/ you naked, so I can make you hard...I mean make it...it hard for you to argue back...!"
--My sis, when talking to Tamago.

Clio's Word of the Week:
Giku (interj): (Japanese) Onomatopea for gulping.

Pleh.....rough week to say th least. A severe abdominal stomach ache since Sunday nite, weird ass KUNDIS shos up on my back....

Loki: Whatsa "kundis"?
Aro: I dunno, what's a kunids to you?
*padumpum pish*
Loki: .............You're a moron.

Saw the doctor, nothing much to report, since stomach ache's gone, and the skin thingy is under further observation. Hope its benign. Plus I gained 3 whole pounds since Sunday! Grrr....

Still obsessed w/ CSI, given that's all my sister watches now.... Love that show; its like Forensic Files w/ characters. And Daveigh Chase was on it. ^^ I love Daveigh Chase.

Played a bit of the new Silent Hill Game, The Room. Man, I love survival horror. Its creepy, its fun to play, ez, and the graphics are nice. I think I might buy it. ^^ Yeah yeah, I know, finish the other games, but what with The Room and Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut, Ju-On, and Y-con, its lookin' to be a great Halloween. ^^ YES.

What's everyone gonna be for Halloween, BTW? Annual Halloween Bash Thing at Dez's is set for the weekend before Halloween weekend, and I love it when ppl come in costume. So, as comment box homework, what's this year's costume?

Gonna finish up some homework, so all you Lunies hang tight. Ja ne.

*Till next time, Lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home