Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Ringringringringringringring.......

BANANA PHONE!!!!

Aro: OMG....Nooooooo.....
Rya: WTF?
Loki: XD
Loki-chan: *blank look of supreme WTF*
Aro: WTF WTF WTF?! Where is this accursed song coming from?!?!
Rya: WTH? What song?
Loki-chan: *stares* Um...are you on drugs?
Loki: LOL Ringringringringringringring.....banana phone!
Aro: Its YOU!
Loki: That's what I WANT you to think. XD
Aro: God noooooooo............
Rya: What in All God's Village are you ranting about, moron?
Loki: Yes, indeed.
Rya: ......Loki....omae.....
Loki: What? Boku wa ja nai.
Loki-chan: Don't look at me. I'm as clueless as you are. Great collegate prank though.
Rya: What??
Aro: *banging head dangerously against a wall* ............Make it stop! Oh God make it stop.
Loki: That can't be healthy. XD
Lok-chan: F-ing A! Now I SMELL bananas!!!
Suddenly conspicuously placed Ecchan: Loki-tama. Banana.
Both Lokis: *blank looks of WTF*
*Aro is now twitching*
Rya: I suppose we can expect this to go on for hours.....
Loki-chan: Sun!!!! You making banana bread?! If you are, stoppit!!!!
Loki: "Its so amazing......"
Aro: Ringringringringringringring.............banana phone......
Rya: .............OMG.....I think I hear it. OMFG!!!!!!!!!! *runs away screaming*
Loki: Ah~~~ Chaos. This is fun. ^^
Loki-chan: Yo' dead up.
Aro: Ringringringringringringring..................banana phone.......
Loki: "It grows in bunches......."
Loki-chan: OMG you know the words?! And where the HEL is that banana smell coming from?!
Loki: ^^
Aro: *twitchtwitchtwitch*
Loki-chan: F-ing bananas!!!!!!!!!!
Rya: AGH!!!!! *runs by*
Kozumi: Um....dare I ask? ?? Aro-san, daijoubu??
Loki: Bad case of banana phones.
*Stick figue walks by, followed by an overly-large pencil. And a snail.*
Random Announcer Voice: INFINITI SNAIL!
Kozumi: .............. *backs away slowly*
Loki: That may be a good idea.
Loki-chan: The ceiling is talking again.
Clio: Loki-sama, have you seen Syndelin-sama? I'm having a problem with my iTunes.
Loki: Uhhhhhh nope.
Loki-chan: Hey, Clio, you making banana bread?
Clio: ?????
Aro: OMFG!!!!!! Make it stoooooopppppp!!!! *bangs head against wall*
Lunis: *walks by in a banana costume, not unlike the one in Gravitation* I am a banana!!!!
Kozumi: O_O
Loki-chan: ...........................O_O
Loki: o_o *blink*
Aro: DAMN YOU BANANA!!!! *chases after Lunis in a craze*
Clio: .....................chi?
Ashton: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!
Loki: Banana phone.
Ashton: WTF is a banana phone?
Clio: Oh.......
Loki-chan: Ringringringringringringring.......BANANA PHONE!
Ashton: ...........Is she on medication?
*Lunis dashes past, followed by Aro and Rya, who crash into Ashton and Loki-chan.*
Ashton: ..................Fucking A!!! Aro!!!! *chases the entourage* You fucking cursed me!!!!!!!! Now I hear this damned song!
Loki-chan: ...............................I still SMELL them!!!!
Kozumi: ............................
Dio: *runs past* OMG!!!!! O_o Dolls! Corpses!!! Aliens!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Loki: What, no zombie Yakuza?
Kozumi: O_O *runs and hides*
Syndelin: What's going on here? Why is everyone spazzing out??
Loki-chan: I'd say banana phone, but I think I know better. *glares at Loki*
Loki: Seriously, if this was me, I'd be busting a gut right now.
Clio: Syndelin-sama, I am having trouble with my iTunes.
Syndelin: Really? Let's have a look.
*Inha walks by, looking like a Jackson Polluck painting, while being followed by an entourage of Da Vinci drawings*
Loki-chan: This is scaring me now.
*A corpse-like zombie wanders past, looking startlingly like Dio, dragging a deformed doll, followed by a nearly dead Banana Lunis*
Syndelin: Here's the problem. Your repeat is stuck on 1 song. It must be this new MP3 you downloaded. And.....in addition, you're psychically projecting it as you go. Talk about getting a song stuck in your head....^^
Loki: 'S one way of putting it. ^^
Syndelin: Lemme adjust the playlist. Hmm? "Banana Phone?" XD Cute.
Loki-chan: *slowly turns to stare at Loki* ..............................
Loki: ^^;;;; C'mon, you gotta admit......its a great prank, no?
Syndelin: All fixed! ^^ Off you go, Clio. *turns to the others, where Loki-chan is glaring Loki* ....Um........ok. Oh, Loki-chan, BTW, you have a banana-scented air freshener taped to your back.
Loki-chan: *pauses, reaches back and yanks off the freshener she then slowly turns to the boy* ...........................
Loki: Uh............Ringringringringringringring...........Banana Phone! *bolts off, with Loki-chan on his heels*
Syndelin: ............................Last time I let them watch flash videos on my laptop late at night.
*Banana Phone ringtone sounds.*
Calliope: ^^ Yay! Its my new ringtone! Moshi moshi!

*Its Random Lunacy for a reason, folks.*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home