Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Pardon Our Lack of Being Here....

For my somewhat loyal readers, I must tell you that this next week, RanLune will be on hiatus as I'm leaving for Get SET Summer Week as councelor. As far as I know, there won't be anyone taking the reins, so until then, I'll redirect you all to some blogs worth of note.

And no, being surrounded by high school girls is not going to be much fun. Even a bi chick w/ a Lolicon can dislike spending a week w/ drama filled teenaged girls.... NO DRAMA! So any way, ya'll have some fun and don't behave to well, ne?

Belle de Jour Belle's Blog, for all your guys who like London Call Girls. ^^
X-Entertainment Not a blog but still something worth reading.

If I can get the audio thing working maybe I'll try an entry, but that's only if it works. So take care, Lunies, see ya on Friday the 13th! Ooooohhh Spooky!

*Til next time, Lunies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home