Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Anniversary

Hallo, Lunies. Been awhile, ne? Just the usual skool tyme taking up all of mine. XD Riiiiight. So I've been playing ketchup w/ all my usual blogs as of late, checking up on news on certain things that tickle my obsession, and generally doing lots and lots of homework, of which I'm taking a break from. So here's my lil newsreel thingy.

No we didn't go to JTAF. No costumes, school and generally being slightly lazy and tired hve all contributed. On another note, I've been told that my other Loki half, Hanyaan Fairy, had been recently seen at Tales of Anime, whoch we also missed. T_T Yes, we're attending Y-con but costumes are still in the air. Loki will attaend, and Killua (HunterXHunter) is nearly finished. Yay. Liltichan and Inuki are also coming w/ special guests Tamago and Neko. Double yay.

Still obsessed with Crystal Chronicles. Someone help us make the Raccoon Tail Selkie costume! Waaaaiiiii.

Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut for the X-box is due out the 15th of October. Ju-On is out and the SJ Mercury hates it. Sounds like a great movie! Who wants to see it with us?? Anyone? Hello?

Today's September 11th, as you all know. Not much i can say that hasn't been said already. Seems like it happened so long ago tho.... And on the subject of Anniversaries, yes I almmost forgot mine. ^^;;;; My faithful Mac had alerted me on the day before, which I had set several MONTHS AGO so that I WOULDN"T FORGET AND tell my koi happy anniversary ON THAT VERY TUESDAY. And do you know what happened? I cursed out my faithful comp before realizing it, thinking it was on the wrong day. Pah, and it still hasn't crashed on me in retribution. Maybe I should name it Sigyn. XD I'm sorry, Computer!!!! *hugs comp*

WAIIIIIIII!!! My professor/teacher-man for my Fundementals of Animation and Illustration is an animator/writer/voice actor for Happy Tree Friends!!! And makes us watch FLCL almost every day. I love my l!f3. ^^

Well, gonna head back to the moutain of homework now, so all you Lunies stay loose and I'll hopefully log-in more than once a month this semester!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home